cud i be pregnant?

Nicolemarie

Reaction score
hi
me and my bf decided to try for a baby in march this year so i came of the pill that month. my last period was 22nd march after that period we started trying for one and i was wondering if i could be there is still no sign of a period, i did do a test on 19th April which i have never missed a period before but it came up negative. i sometimes have a sore back and feel nausea during parts of the day im not really into sex at the minute either and have put on abit of wait not lots and i get quite alot of cervical mucas what do u think is wrong? lv Nicole xx

You could be preg, but dont get to excited just yet. My test showed up postive 6 days after missing my last period. You would not put on weight that quickly, only if you have started to eat more, but do you have any other symptons, like tender, solid breasts? With regards to being off sex, im the oposite im afraid!!! lol

When i first came off the pill, my periods were not regular for a few months, I came off the pill last May. You should do another test in maybe a week, and do it first thing in the morning if you can!

Hope all works out which ever way it goes, take care
Natalie

yea i eat alot more than usual and do have sore breasts occassionaly but i just hope im not thinking in to much in to it.
Thanx for your reply lv Nicole x

When people say "you are eating for two" this is very untrue, infact you are still only eating for one, but may fell a bit more hungry than usual, but we must be carefull not to put on too much weight when preg, as it is very difficult to lose afterwards!!!

apparently u only need 300 more calories a day when your pregnant
xx

Yea i didnt think it was a lot, I think woman just use it as an excuse to eat loads!!!

I think it can feel like we're eating more because we need to eat more often and as we get bigger we're eating less in one go.

hi,
ive just read what every one else has put about your post, which i think is bollocks!! with my first child i was eating less if anything at the start of preg and my belly just sort of popped into a little bump almost straight away. so your belly can def get big that quick, i really hope you are, i think i might be preg at mo and my belly a bit bigger than normal.
so hopefully i am again. i have got loads of other symptoms as well.
good luck and just remember everyone is different, and although its great talking to dif people getting advice, your gp is the best person to spk to!
take care and good luck to everyone else trying

lizzy x x :D

thanx ive still not got my AF so i might do a another test at weekend or go to doctors and see what they say about it. fingers crossed for you hope you get the result your wanting.
lv Nicole xxx

Nicole

I agree everyone is different, i have only put on 1lb since i have been preg, so can only talk from personal experiance, although my tummy has now started to expand! My doc was not very helpful, didnt confirm anything to do with my preg, just said ok i will get a midwife appointment for you!

How late is your af now?? Are you going to do another test this weekend??
Good luck hope result is BFP!

take care
Natalie x

i really thought i was pregnant when i came off the pill earlier this year. I had loads of symptoms and was convinced. My period did come, it was almost 3 weeks late. It can take your body months to get back to normal, so dont worry if your not pregnant, because you can try and much as you want and its alot of fun!!! :D
Its also difficult to know when your ovulating because the pill will still be in your system and it may be later than you think it may be.
Let us know what happens, and dont give up those positive thoughts.Have fun!!!
xx

hi still no sign of AF so its about 4wks late were going to wait abit longer to do a test tho. i keep on getting alot of CM so hopefully that might be a good sign i dunno.
good luck to every1 who is waiting for the result they want!

i was wondering if this has happened to any1 else. im almost 6 weeks late for my period but had a negative test a week ago do u think it was a false negative? or sumtin else? im not on the pill. i wud be grateful for any help !!

It could be coz ive been reading some other messages on some sites and some people do get quite alot of negative results when they are actually pregnant everyone is different tho. are u stressed coz that can sometimes cause you to be late. u should make an appointment with your docter and see what they say ive made an appiontment for monday.
lv Nicole x

Try a different brand of test.
The most sensitive ones will say 20mg on the packet.
Also, test in the morning so the urine is more concentrated.

Good luck!!

cheers for the advice im going to make an appointment 2 c doctor tonight an probly do another test in a few days..im not realy that stressed atm! jessx

hi jess how did the test go? i went to the doctors on monday they said i could be but need to wait 7 days to do a sample i would be about 6-9wks gone if it comes back positive i hope, but yesterday i had abit of brown discharge then a light colour period which was quite heavy last nite and 2day its stoppeed so i dunno whats wrong. hope u got the result u wanted! lv Nicole xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back