Could my gf be pregnant?

jayman07

Reaction score
Hi. This is a little complicated. Im 24 and my gf is 20

I have been going out with my girlfriend now for 6.5 weeks. Before we were going out she was on her period as normal. The following week she went on holiday for a week then the week afer she was on her period again which was strange. We then started going out together and a week later had sex. She was a virgin at the time. Over the next couple of weeks we had sex quite a bit as young couples do. We always used condoms but there has been 2 occasions where we didnt for a couple mins to see what it was like but i never ejaculated in her. We stopped and used condoms and were carefull.

She then was over a week and half late for her period so we got worried. She also felt a little bloated.

She was about to start the pill aswell but was waiting for her period to start.

She came on her period on monday and started the pill but it wasnt the usual amount for her normal period. So we then bought a home pregnancy test and it came up negative that night. Tuesday her period was like normal.

Yesterday (wed) her period amount was normal but she had slight cramps, needed to urinate more than often and didnt feel 100%. We then decided to do another pregnancy test last night and that came up negative too.

She has been under alot of stress with work and argueing with her friend recently.

Could the stress knock out her normal period date and the pill make her feel the way she does? Or do you think she could be pregnant?

Should we wait untill she is off her period and do another test?

I think it is very unlikely that she is preg.

Is this the first time on the pill? As that can alter you periods, plus as she is stressed it could all have an affect.

I would wait and see how she feels in a fortnight or so.
:hug:

Yes it is her first time on the pill. The stress is off now but we are just both concerned about it.

if she is eally concered she can go to the doctor and get a blood test, that will show if she is pregnant before a homepregnancy test will. But I think it is just because she has started the pill

Hiya,

I do not think she is pregnant, however:-

We always used condoms but there has been 2 occasions where we didnt for a couple mins to see what it was like but i never ejaculated in her. We stopped and used condoms and were carefull.

please remember that you leak semen throughout intercourse, nit just at the end when you ejaculate, thereofre you could make her pregnant at any time if you do this.

hope everything works out for you.

Hi just to ease your mind lsightly I have experienced a few occasions where stress and things that have upset me have made may period late.

From what youve been saying I dont think your gf will be pregnant.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back