Help!!! advice on when to know i conceived??

happy smiles

Reaction score
I am currently pregnant going into my 8th month, due August 14.

I had two different partners around the same time.

The first was early morning November 6th, and he tried to pull out but he didn't in time.
The second was during the following week November 10-12, but he did not orgasm inside me, rather he just played with himself for a while before he came.

when I count back from the due date of august 14, 40 weeks lands back at NOV 8....so that shows that its before the 2nd guy...

what are the chances that is it the first guys? I really would like it to be the first guys because I have known him for a long time, whereas the other guy was just a hook up....

your advice would be appreciated..

thanks...

It's really hard to tell. Usually you're dated based on your last period but most women ovulate around 2 weeks after that, for you it does go back to the 8th of November based on 40 weeks but based on an average ovulate conception would be closer to around 22nd of November when you conceived. Was it around the 8th you had your period? As that will help a bit to narrow it down. Are those the only 2 dates you had sex? Did you have sex after these dates as that would tie in better with your pregnancy? If not then I would say it's the second man's, but if he didn't come inside you then that's also quite unlikely. I know that's not very helpful but I'm a bit stumped to be honest lol! Xx

Last edited:
It's really hard to tell. Usually you're dated based on your last period but most women ovulate around 2 weeks after that, for you it does go back to the 8th of November based on 40 weeks but based on an average ovulate conception would be closer to around 22nd of November when you conceived. Was it around the 8th you had your period? As that will help a bit to narrow it down. Are those the only 2 dates you had sex? Did you have sex after these dates as that would tie in better with your pregnancy? If not then I would say it's the second man's, but if he didn't come inside you then that's also quite unlikely. I know that's not very helpful but I'm a bit stumped to be honest lol! Xx

Thanks for the response!
I had my period somewhere between the 23-27 of October. And yes these are the only times I've had sex within that month. The first guy did come Inside by accident and the second didn't. It's quite confusing for me too and I am going to see if I can get a 4D ultra sound done to determine if I see any identifying characteristics . The first guy was Asian and the second is white. So I'm sure the characteristics will be quite different .

Well either date would be round about when you'd ovulate then and your due date has tied in with that, not your last period. Remember you can have sex and sperm can stay alive inside you for days until you ovulate so just because you had sex on the 6th doesn't mean you conceived that exact day. If the other guy didn't finish inside you I think it's safe to say the first guy is the dad! Xx

It could be literally either. Even though the 2nd guy didn't come inside you if you had sex there would be pre Cum. Which can get you pregnant. Only way to tell is a dnatural test. Good luck hun xxx

Thank you both, yeah I guess there's no real way of knowing for sure but the likelihood of the first guy getting in their first makes the most sense. But you never know...hopefully everything goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back