Help!! advice needed.... :)

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Sorry for popping in early its just I wanted some advice off you lovely ladies!
Last night when I was doing my normal routine in the bath I got the razor out and started shaving, then I panicked because I couldn't see past my bump and needed to tidy up the lady garden... How on earth do you manage to do yours... Mirrors, creams, wax or does OH help out! I never had this problem when I was pregnant with Brooke as my bump was tiny... So how do you keep yourself tidy??

Xx

razors and a well placed mirror at the mo but i aint a clue what it looks like

My epilator has a trimer and shaver attachment lol Best thing i ever brought!

I know a lot of the girls on here use veet - but remember to do a patch test as even if used before your skin can become sensitive over night while carrying a bump xx

Last edited:
Think I'm going to invest in a couple of mirrors so I have a all round view!! Will also have to buy some veet as it looks easier... Do epilators hurt?.. The things we have to do! Xx

lol I don't epilate my garden! Oh god.....that made me cringe! That would be super painful!

My epilator has different heads which you can changed - I have a couple that epilate (pull hair out) another one which trims hair and another that is a shaver attachment.

I am always super careful that before if goes anywhere near my gardern the trimmer or shaver attachement is on.....not the epilator one lol xx

That made me laugh, as I did think when you said you use your epilator, I thought ' you brave lady' :)

I got my hubby to help last pregnancy :shock: Just last night I was in bath and had exactly same problem. I've dropped him the hint but he's not taken it yet lol. The thought of trying to angle myself in akward positions with mirrors would just be too much effort - I can just lie back and think of Scotland :dance:

A shaver and mirror has been ok for me, it does help to have a trimmer attachment, like the Bikini Quatro one, I use that it's pretty good, have had no nicks. X

I use Nair hair removal cream and apply it in front of a mirror to make sure I don't miss any patches. You then just wash off. xx

I've just been shaving as usual but god knows what it looks like down there :rofl:

I just give it a good go! I know were needs to be done so with some mad positions n a razor in hand in bath a crack on, to be honest I'm not assed what it looks like hahahaha x

i use the veet the last 2 ive done it ive said im not doing it again as i dnt care but then end up doing it think il do it in a week or so then thats the last time lol

I just kind of guess where I'm shaving and hope for the best. Lol x

I gave it a go last week...and lets just say that I ain't gona be a gardener by trade! Tufts here and there :whistle:

I never had this problem with my first pregnancy cos my bump was teeny...I just can't see past this bump and using the mirror sucks too :lol: x

Last edited:
i went for a wax at 37/38 weeks and although it was scarey and a painful 5 mins it was well worth it!!!

I hadn't been able to see what i was doing... couldn't do it properly with a mirror either so just thought "stuff it - i'm gettin a brazilian!"

really glad i got it done now... was well worth the few minutes of waxing for the results afterwards!!!

Thanks ladies, I think I will probb try all your suggestions... Apart from waxing, that will be my last resort! :)

What a nightmare isn't it??!!! I am guilty of hacking away and hoping for the best, can't get a mirror angled well enough to see what I have done down there so god help them when the time comes but I am sure they have all seen it before, might ask DH to have a go but wouldn't want to scar him for life! x

id been wondering the same thing, had a good go at shaving with a mirror the other day, but dont think ill be able to do it again! asked OH if hed have a go . . . think it might be best that he doesnt though! im thinking hair removal cream, any ideas which is best???

i went for a wax at 37/38 weeks and although it was scarey and a painful 5 mins it was well worth it!!!

I hadn't been able to see what i was doing... couldn't do it properly with a mirror either so just thought "stuff it - i'm gettin a brazilian!"

really glad i got it done now... was well worth the few minutes of waxing for the results afterwards!!!

Wowsers... i nearly cry when getting my eyebrows waxed... fair play to you getting a bikini wax whilst pregnant! Im still trying to pluck up the courage to have one before the big day arrives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back