sexytime help

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hope you ladies dont mind me posting in here...Il waddle off back to my own Tri in a sec, I just need some help and I know you've all got the big bumpage so....

My bump is officially in the way!!! :wall:

How does everyone manage to have sex with their bumps?! Ive tried spoons but its so uncomfy as Im just sooo big now. I dont like Doggy, any suggestions?! I never thought it would be so hard! :?

I gave up at 30 weeks as my hubby and I just kept laughing as it was so impossible to get comfortable :rotfl: I have heard that lying on your back at the end of the bed with your hips raised and your OH standing is comfy. I haven't tried it yet but may be having a go closer to my due date when I'm desperate for sprog to come out :rotfl:

try him sitting on the edge of the sofa (sitting back) and you straddling him upright but facing the other direction..
kinda like u giving him a lapdance :rotfl:

that way ur bump is facing away from him and not in the way...
:lol:

we use a pillow under my bum to prop me up a bit and do the same ole missionary positon.....how he holds himself up over me without squashing me is a mystery (he is a tree surgeon and climbing instructor however so strong arms i guess)... :shock: :oops: However we do do it doggy and me on top too...still loving it :D

:rotfl: My partner is also a tree surgeon and its a mystery to me how he can hold himself over me... shame he can't kiss me anymore though!

with my 51.5" belly, doggy is the only way!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: especially as I don't look preg from behind :wink: :rotfl:

Aint having any at the minute, cant lay on my back I get faint and cant do behind coz I get cramps in my leg..

The only position i dont like is me on top as i get breathless and cramp :rotfl:

I can usually manage everything else that's not too much hard work lol

We've managed missionary up until now, but OH squashed me last time so I didn't enjoy it much :rotfl: Really CBA at the moment, will make up for it once juniors here though :wink:

What about, you sitting on the sofa as normal.. and lie back, and then he kneels in front of you.. we do that.. we used to do it like that before I was preggers too :)

Good luck.. :lol:

x

yes sitting on the sofa lying back with him kneeling in front is good, but also, we do the "scissors" sort of lying side by side but facing each other a bit with my legs scissored inbetween his. get me? ill have to take a pic!

The scissors way works for us too.

It is getting more awkward though but I aint giving up yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back