Hello

KarenC

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

Thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. Got my BFP on Monday and am currently about 4+5 weeks with baby no. 2. I'm Karen, I'm 32 and my daughter, Tilly, has just turned 1 year old.

I'm absolutely terrified at the prospect of two under 2, but it was planned and I feel very very lucky to have fallen pregnant soon after starting TTC.

I have no symptoms yet, but running around after a one year old and working at the same time are taking their toll :nap: I could do with a nap when she naps, but I have to work... or post on PF... Oops.

Anyway. Nice to meet you all. Hope you are all doing really well
xxx

Hello :) I am thinking the same 2 under 2 lol !! Anyway happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations :) I don't have a choice but to nap I'm falling asleep standing up lol x

Hiya, welcome to tri 1. 2 under 2 sounds daunting but I bet they will be best friends :) x

I am so not belonging in this group but wanted to say a massive congratulations Hun! Whoop whoop. Bring on the babies...xxx

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, ladies! It's been a while since I was in tri1 last, but not that long... still just as scary, though.

MrsWibbily - thanks, lovely! That really made me smile xxx

Congrats karenc!! The gorgeous Tilly is going to get a sibling!!!

Just wanted to hop back over here and say congratulations!!!
You'll be a busy mummy but I'm sure Tilly will help you out ;)
xx

Just wanted to hop back over here and say congratulations!!!
You'll be a busy mummy but I'm sure Tilly will help you out ;)
xx
Awww, thanks, hun! I hope you're right! :)

Thanks everyone else - sorry I forgot to reply sooner xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back