Hello

maria1976

Reaction score
Just thought I would say Hi, Ive been on the pill for 15 years and have been off it now for 2 months, and trying to concieve. Will keep you posted. :) Sorry dont know the abbreviations yet..

Maria

I have cramps too, the beginning of my last period was 11 november, is this too soon to notice anything??

its more likely ovualtion cramps ! hope youve been bding ( ermbed room antics) for the last couple of days and tonight ! your on day 17 of your cycle :cheer:

HI there thanks for the reply :) Thought it might have been impantation cramps....Doh!!

Yes i have had bedroom antics Friday and last night. :cheer: xx

:wave: hello and welcome Maria,
Good luck and wishing you lots of baby dust, My first day of last period was the 9th Nov so we are quite close in dates.... hope we get BFP (Big Fat Positive) results instead of AF (aunt Flo) :pray: in the first week of December :pray: :dance: Nice Thought eh? lol Keep well and take your Folic Acid ...Very Important!!! When TTC and the first 3 months of Pregnancy.... Lv Yvonne xx

I am going to get some Folic acid tom, hope im not late to start it. Trying to get used to my cycle. Can anyone recommend how I can chart this, being as I have only stopped taking my pill in the last 2 months. :)

Hi Maria, and welcome!! We're in the same boat, I've been off the pill for 3 months now after 10 years on it. TTC ever since!! I had weird cramping last cycle for 2 days a few weeks prior to AF (think now it was ovulation, but at the time I thought it was implantation so had stopped BDing by that point!), then weird cramps a few days prior to af. Having said that, a lot of people said they've had cramps in early preg, it's the uterus stretching in prep for the baby.
Sending you babydust.
xxxx

Hi

Just thought ide wish you good luck .
Katrina xx

Good luck Maria- try fertility friend for charting- look at the chart stalkers thread for more info.

I think we are in similar situations- I was born in 76 too(assume you are!) and came off the pill in July after being on it for 13y.

Good Luck TTC :hug:

Good luck Maria - baby dust coming your way!

Valentine xxx

Hi Maria ... I'm 2 years older than you (1974) .. was on the pill for 13 years .. and have been TTC for 10 months .... I get on/off mild cramping throughout my cycle ... and I can't remember if I used to get it before I went on the pill or not! It's that long ago :rotfl:

Good luck .. and wishing you a speedy BFP!

Thanks so much everyone, tried again last night just in case :lol: Still got cramping lowel belly and back!! How strange. Im the same cant remember if had them before but I was so up and down with taking my pill I dont think I have a normal cycle anymore.

Good Luck Everyone, lets hope we all have good news :)

Maria xx

Hi all :wave:

Just thought I would post an update. Well Im due on tomorrow, but no AF cramps although I had some cramps last week mid week.
Done a cheapy ebay test BFN 3 times over the last week and one today :shock:
Is this too early??

Hi Maria,

Sounds promising! It might be a bit too early to test yet - I was on a 31 day cycle and didn't get my BFP (on an early detector test and the line was VERY faint) until the day AFTER AF was due.

Then I did 2 proper HPTs the day after and the day after that and they were both positive, but again VERY faint.

I hope that helps and GOOD LUCK! Please keep us in touch with how you are getting on.

Valentine xxx

:think: :think: :think: :think: I did a test Sunday and was BFN, so I havent bothered since, but still no AF but still have cramps now and then.

Today at work about 10.00 I started to feel really queezy and after half hour had to run to the loo as my mouth was watering as if to throw up. I was heaving but nothing came up!!!! Hmmmmm.........Not sure whats going on now, but all of a sudden I feel pregnant and a bit strange. :pray:

Thankyou PF and to you too :hug: I feel really ill and spaced out!!!

That's how I feel!

Like your here but not here and your energy's gone?

And my hands keep sweating!!!! Whats going on

Babydust coming your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back