Hello!

Saisb

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am joining in the TTC forum. Had a very bizarre month last month, very late period and finally got BFP, but sadly a few days later mc. So me and OH have decided to ttc lots this month and however long it takes as a little person in our lives would be amazing. I have been reading all your posts and you are all very supportive and lovely people!

Good luck to everyone here!
xxx:dust::dust:

Hi :wave:

I had a similar experience which brought me to TTC.

You're right the ladies here are really lovely and supportive and full of good advice.

GL and I hope you get a BFP ASAP.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiya Saisb :)

Sorry about your short lived BFP, but i'm sure i won't be long before you get a sticky ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Saisb! Sorry about your loss! I also found myself here in the same situation and have found all the ladies in here to be lovely and very helpful! Good Luck with your BFP!

:wave: welcome to PF and good luck with your TTC journey, I'm sorry to hear about your previous MC :hug: x

Hi Saisb

Sorry to hear about your mc, welcome to TTC and hopefully you'll be getting a spring BFP soon!

xx

Hi Saisb Sorry to hear aboutr your mc. I think many of us are in the same boat but we all support each other. welcome to the forum xxxxxxxxx

Hi saisb. I've just started ttc aswell and still have loads to learn but these girls are great.

Hello and welcolm to ttc hope it's a quick journey for you and you get a sticky bean quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back