Very new to all this but very excited

KerryC

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well me and OH have decided to try for our first. Its our second month of trying now as AF was due at the weekend. It is all very exciting though and everyone seems to be very supportive on here.

Seems to be alot to learn and lots of advice flying around but we have decided not to put any pressure on each other so are just going to see what happens.

Well just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone :wave:

K x

Welcome hunni, you've come to the right place. I have just started TTC myself (for baby number 2) :cheer:

I hope you get your BFP very soon :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave: Welcome to PF!

I hope you get your BFP Very soon! :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Kerry

Hope you don't have to hang around in TTC too long! Are you late for AF already then, will you be testing soon.....? x

Oh no it was right on time but wasn't really expecting anything this month.

I was on a strong pill for a long time and stopped taking it in Novermber 2007 i'd say it is only the last few months that i'm am back to normal.

What a lovely welcome though. In the nicest possibly way i hope i'm not around for long but if i am you all seem like a nice bunch to talk to.

:wave: :wave: hiya welcome and i wish you all the best ttc, i hope you get ur bfp realy soon :D

KerryC said:
Oh no it was right on time but wasn't really expecting anything this month.

I was on a strong pill for a long time and stopped taking it in Novermber 2007 i'd say it is only the last few months that i'm am back to normal.

What a lovely welcome though. In the nicest possibly way i hope i'm not around for long but if i am you all seem like a nice bunch to talk to.

Welcome Kerry.... :D

I was also on the pill for a long time, 18 years to be precise.........fell pregnant 6 weeks later in my 2nd cycle.......so be warned it can sometimes happen sooner than you think (I thought it may take a couple of years due to the pill and our ages - Im 34 and hubby is 40)!!

Best of luck

Welcome Kerry.... :D

I was also on the pill for a long time, 18 years to be precise.........fell pregnant 6 weeks later in my 2nd cycle.......so be warned it can sometimes happen sooner than you think (I thought it may take a couple of years due to the pill and our ages - Im 34 and hubby is 40)!!

Best of luck[/quote]

Wow 18 years... Well mine is more like 10. thats brilliant that it happened so quickly for you. me and OH are being quite realistic as over 5 years ago he had testicular cancer so we are thinking it might take a bit longer. he still has one in full working order so lets hope they are fighters :rotfl:

i'm nearly 26 and OH 28 so we thought we get starting now in case it does take us a little while. we have decided not to tell anyone is case it takes ages, don't want the questions all the time as i think it could add pressure. more than anything i think OH feels like its going to be his fault if it doesn't happen quickly but i don't see it that way. takes two and all that.

Im sure they are real fighters :rotfl:

Best of luck hun, and hope to hear some goods news in the month or 2!!!

Welcome :wave:

Hope your stay here is short (in the nicest posible way :lol: )

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with TTC :hug:

Kate x

hi :wave: a very warm welcome to you, all the best ttc xx

hi :wave: u'll be addicted to this forum in no time! everyone is so lovely. good luck ttc :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back