Hello! Newbie TTC!!

blondy13

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say hello as I am new to this website and to TTC!
I got married in June and we have decided to try right away, as I can't wait to be a mummy!
I stopped taking cilest pill about 2 weeks ago, had my withdrawel bleed and now trying to BD every other day! Its going well so far and I'm enjoying all the action!
Just wondering if anyone else had experience with coming off cilest? and has anyone got any tips for me?!
Thanks, and good luck to everyone!!
xxx

hi blondy, welcome to the forum - its a great source of support when ttc.
congrats on your wedding.
i came off microgynon last year (sept) and had longer cycles that i remembered but then had been taking it 10yrs! got preggers in nov, but mc in feb. trying again now for last 5 cycles.
i expect coming off cilest very similar but it will depend how old you are and how long you were on it.
xxx

Hi blondy I just wanted to welcome you to the pf. good luck with ttc and keep having fun with it xx

Welcome blondy, as the others have said this is a great place for support and advice. Like flisstebbs I was on microgynon for 10 years and started on 34 days cycles, which have now seemed to regulate at 29 days. We've been not trying, not preventing for the last 4 months, but this month we really want it to happen so are using SMEP. Good luck xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone!
thanks for getting back to me!
I am 25 and been on cilest for 2 years, and was on the implant for 2 years before that, then mycrogynon for 3 years before that! So a bit of a mixed bag really!
I THINK my periods were regular before the pill, but its hard to remember!
It's just a bit weird at first not knowing when I'm going to ovulate!
Lets hope this is the month for you taffyrose and flisstebbs!
xxx

Hi i hope you dont have to ttc for long and that you get a bfp soon Congratulations on the marriage x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back