• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello, new here!

Coffeecake

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm a first time mum to a gorgeous 9 week old little girl and I came across this forum when researching the great Huggies Vs Pampers debate lol. I've been reading lots of threads and I know I'm in the right place so her I am! Looking forward to learning more from you ladies. Oh and by the way which *is* better, Pampers or Huggies?! Specifically Huggies super dry or Pampers baby dry?

Last edited:
HI welcome to the forum i've only ever used pampers so can't really help. All the ladies here are lovely though :) xx

I've used both and I have to say I think pampers are better huggies seemed to make ezzie smell and they seemed to leak alot more. Welcome btw xXx

Welcome to the forum! Personally I find pampers better although I only use them during the night and I use asda's little angel's through the day x x

Hi welcome to the forum!! I'm a pampers fan when it comes to disposables :)

Hi welcome to the forum :wave:

We're the same Lacey's mummy- asda in the day and pampers at night. Although still haven't stopped our night leaking issues with all the suggetsions we had nothing worked so we use 2 nappies at night! :wall2:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies! Looks like pampers it is then! Are the active fit ones any good? I'm trying to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer at boots! Thanks!

Last edited:
welcome to the forum! i got some boots superdry on the 3 for 2 and they seem just as good as Pampers so far! xx

Hi, i found Huggies did not suit donovan at all, every other nappy had a leak, pampers have been our nappy of choice though, we use pampers babydry and have no probs at all, very absorbant no problems with going 12-13 hours in these nappies. when we are in the house i use morrisons baby dry which u can tell by the feel are obviously cheapies but if only on for 2-3 hours are absolutely fine, if we are going out or at bedtime we always use pampers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back