Hrmm...?

HeppiBean

Reaction score
First of all I just wanna say... WTF!! A pack of 24 huggies newborn in co-op is £6.50! Sheesh! Definitely think reusables are the way forward!

But anyway... Just wanted to ask... Have any of you ladies suffered with really dry, cracked nipples? And the skin around them? It's mega itchy and kinda painful... I'm guessing this has something to do with my milk starting to come in? xx

Coop is a rip off 4 pound odd for 27 in asda. Yes my nips are really sore/dry/cracked/itchy. Midwife says if nips preparing them selves to be sucked at for the next six months, it's kind if like them toughening up. Enjoy! : /

Ooh :) good stuff on the nappies front :)

And I thought as much... Damn... Months of itchy tender nipples to come... Joyous lol x

Dont shop at Co-op! They rely on people being desperate :( My nips have killed for ages now :( I put bio oil on them they still hurt but they arent cracked/ dry anymore x

We just popped to co-op to get milk and shiz and I saw them... Almost died in shock ha ha...

I think I'm gonna start moisturising my nipples ha ha... God that sounds weird... But you never know :) The dryness bugs me xx

go to the supermarket for nappies never the local shop lol
just moisturise those nips lol

I know they are really expensive eh! I have a few packs of huggies... i bought a pack of Asda ones too, the little angel ones. They were very cheap and i looked online and they have some really good reviews. Going to try them out after i run out of huggies. xxx

Just been into home bargins, pack of 27 huggies newborn £3.29!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back