Hello ladies

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Well I am just entering third trimester and being farely young at 18 (and looking younger) I feel a little bit stared at when I go out and about. It shouldn't get to me but it does =/. Just wish my little madam would stop wiggling so much and kicking me in the ribs. Hope everyone is having as much fun. xXx

Hiya, welcome to tri 3!!
I feel the same, am 22 and in a reasonably good situation for me to be pregnant, except for the money thing maybe, but I'll never be rich so I'm not worried, we'll cope! But I am very small built and have been mistaken for as young as 16, get called 'the nice little girl' a lot from my customers at work, and now I'm finally starting to show through my uniform I am getting a few 'looks'. But that might be me being paranoid anyway, here's hoping!
Gotta just try and let it go though I spose :)

Hi huni, welcome to Tri 3 not long top go now. Looking forward to chatting with you xx

Alright for some I feel like I am going to be waiting an eternity lol. fun times. xXx

I think that for a chat about being a younger mum, VixForever might be a good choice :)
I'm about to be a mum for the first time at 20, and I still feel quite unprepared! x

Hi Hun I feel the same I am 28 and still get asked for ID when buying drink and cos I cant get my wedding rings on the looks I get off older people is ridiculous one person even tutted at me in the supermarket when my husband was with me!!

hiya welcome, I am 25 but I still get told I look around 18 and thwn people say oh is this your 1st baby I say no i have a 5 ear old they look at me in disgust lol so I wouldnt worry about it just means when we reach 50 we will still look young lol x

Welcome to PF

Well I told some of my project managers at work that I was leaving , and they asked why, so I told them I was having a baby , they said oh you just wait till there older , and enjoy them while there small. Then I tell them I already have 3 older kids, ha sooo funny.

But I know what you mean, I walk down the street now, with my kids, all very close in age and get funny looks, I am dreading the stares when I am pushing a pushchair too!

Try not to worry, it's your life, and your going to have a lovely bundle soon not them!

Last edited:
My friend is 21 and pregnant. All planned, very stable loving relationship etc. She got so fed up with the 'looks' that she invested in a really cheap fake engagement/wedding ring combo. She says it works a dream as people usually scan the bump, then the finger and smile these days.

Its a bloody disgrace the way people can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back