Made it!!!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello everyone

As far as i know i'm in the third trimester now is this correct???
I'm so excited cuz the last two months have just flown by and im starting to think the third one will too because we have Halloween then there will christmas then new years and shortly after that if all goes well our little girl will be here!!!! Well for me the further along i get the worse i am, i never had any morning sickness but i woke up this morning after just entering third tri and i finally have my first case of indigestion so im up waiting it out lol, you'll probably see me on here a lot more now!!! And i have even had a few leg cramps........i guess thge fun is just getting started. Well i guess this is it for now talk to you soon.
Katrina

Congratulations & welcome to the final trimester - hope it flies by for you as it has done for me - with Christmas to get through though I'm sure it will!!

LBxx

Hi Katrina

I think we are due around the same time - I'm due Jan 15th. It's gonna be a busy month in January there's loads of us!!

I will be here soon!! :D

I have been waiting for this for ages, there is something very reasureing about getting to teh 3rd tri.

I would be here right now if the hosptial didnt change my dates! grr

Im still convinced im due on teh 14th, which would make me 27 weeks right now, im going to question it with my midwife this week, as my 2nd scan date confermed my dates, its the first one which put me a week behind

Welcome saulino, hope you have a great 3rd trimester

Natalie x

Thank you ladies :D

Layla i hope you are due on the 14th then we'll be the same again!!!!
Let me know if you find out. Kim if you ever wanna add me or send me a message feel free to, i love talkin to others around the same stage so we can relate. The last few days have been alright but i still cant sleep at night, but last night everytime i got up to sneak on here my bf woke up and wanted me back in bed cuz he said he wont be able to sleep without me next to him and he left this morning for a few days so it was very emotional from 3 am onward saying bye :( . Well i hope you all are doing better then me and talk to you soon.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back