A massive thank you :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry i havent been on here as much, we are just adjusting to life with our gorgeous new arrival Elexia-Lily. She is just perfect in everyway and Adam loves his new little sister :D Im hoping to get my birth story written up today, if not very soon.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you lovely ladies as some of you know i really didnt enjoy most of my pregnancy because of worry and if it wasnt for all your wonderful help and advice i dont know what i would of done, you are all just fantastic.

Goodluck to all you ladies that are still to have your little bundle of joys and well done and congratulations to those that are having lots of cuddles and snuggles with their LO's x x

I am so happy for you! I am with u on the worry and know I will regret not enjoying my pregnancy!
Can't wait to read ur birth story!

So glad all has worked out for you and u have your beautiful daughter safe in your arms now. PF does help so much with us getting through the worst things of pregnancy, everyone is so supportive xxx

Awww...... Delighted that you have your little lady safe in your arms at last xx

oh wow hun I am so happy for you and what a lovely name.....Ive still not popped ha ha. Will look forward to reading your labor story xxx

Looking forward to your birth story hun! Am so pleased everything worked out for u in the end- I remember all the worries on tri 1! Enjoy your gorgeous little girl xx

So glad ur enjoying life as a mum of two and Adam is pleased with his new sister :)
Thanks to you too for all your support these past few months your a diamond!!
Looking forward to reading your birth story! Xxx

Aw Hun you will be missed from this section, don't be a stranger eh?? Xxx

So happy for you hun. You were wicked throughout the different tri's, always offering advice or just generally being a sweetie :p like princess said, dont be a stranger. xxxx

Can't wait for your birth story Hun glad u r enjoying family life and that Adam is enjoying being a big bro !! Like the girls said don't b a stranger xxx

Glad your enjoying motherhood second time round so much, tiring though isn't it! Glad we got through pregnancy together, thanks for some great support, time to swap baby advice now! looking forward to reading your birth story xx

Aww I am looking forward to reading your labour thread. Congratulations again on your little girl, hope your enjoying lots of cuddles :) x

Where would we have been without PF and more importantly all the lovely ladies!! I've not been on for aaages as was in hospital for 4 weeks after Adam was born and now I'm on a baby, famil and work catch up! Its hard to spend the time on PF at the moment but I'm sure we will get back into thing in the other sections!!

Well done M2A Thats the worst part done now & the best still to come!!

Cant wait to read your birth story!

:)

aww so lovely! m2a i remember you being so lovely when i first joined the forum back in ttc over a year ago. i'm so thrilled for you and your family. u will be missed in tri 3 massively! xx

Aww thanks M2A!! You were a great support to all of us! I hope you won't leave the forum - hope you will just move to the other sections.

So glad for your family xxx your lo is very lucky - I'm sure you will be a fantastic mummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back