Hello - help with dilema

joanna0110

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this sight and am 5 weeks pregnant. I have three children already 6,7 and 9. I haven't told my husband I am pregnant yet as we had decided years ago that three was enough. I am overjoyed by the news but am very uncertain as to how hes going to react. I have known for over a week now and am unsure weather to wait a little longer before i tell him of if i should just come out with it - don't want him or anyone else to burst my bubble! :fib:

firstly hello, welcome and many congratulations :wave:

i think it's best to tell your hubby sooner, rather than later. even if he isn't as happy at first, i'm sure he'll be excited once he's got his head round the idea of another baby :D

:wave: hi I agree I'd tell him sooner, he'll come round to the idea once it sinks in. :hug:

Welcome :wave: Tell him hun - he might surprise you ;)

Welcome to PF hun :)

I agree with the girls that you should tell hubby as soon as possible. He may be shocked at first, but I am sure he will support you :hug:

Hello hun, I agree you should tell him asap. Lots of luck, I really hope he's as happy as you are x

I agree too, once he has got over the shock I am sure he will be over the moon x

Congratulations hun, hope your oh takes the news well :)

Thanks Ladies,
I still haven't told him, but will pluck up the courage before the week is out - i hope!:lol:

:wave: I'm sure he'll be fine about it -he will. I really honestly don't want to sound like I'm telling you what to do but the longer you wait, the more likely he is to be a bit peed off that you didn't trust him enough to tell him? :hug:

I know it's unexpected and you already have children, but it's kind of his fault :lol: that you're pregnant, no? :lol: :lol: It's not like you did it to yourself :) Good luck with telling him and hope it all works out for the best :)

Oh good luck with telling your hubby - the baby is obviously meant to be! Wishing you all the luck xx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back