Newbie to the site and worried mom to be!

AnnaMarie

Reaction score
Hello to each and everyone of you,
I am Anna and am almost 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, I have 2 children from a previous marriage and my husband now this is his very first child as he was told he would not father any children at all unless we had IVF treatment.. how wrong was that :fib:
Anyway I am almost 38 and worried sick about this pregnancy as with my last pregnancy (12 years ago) I had terrible sickness but I took this as a good sign of a healthy pregnancy however with this one I am only feeling sick on and off and have only been sick :puke: 3 times and it worries me terribly that something is wrong..
Anyway I would love your views on this matter and my probable madness at worrying over it :think:
Look forward to speaking to you all
Anna-Marie

hiya and welcome :wave:

all pregnancies are different hun, this time in first tri i only felt sick on and off but with my 1st i was sick all the way through, im sure all is going ok, just try and relax (i know its easier said that done)

Hi :wave: :wave:

I agree all pregnancies are different somehow or another. i have 4 children and no pregnancy or labour for that matter was the same. Also this baby has different genes (my o/h isnt the biological father of the first 2) and i didn't have the probs i had with the first 2 - my mw said it was down to the fact they had different genes.

Please try to relax xx

No advice from me as I'm yet to experience the joys of morning sickness, lol!

Welcome to the forums though, glad you found us :D

I agree with what the other girls have said. This is my 4th pregnancy and all of mine have had different severity of symptoms :puke: . I'm sure everything is fine and congratulations on your lovely surprise! :dance:

Welcome........if it makes you feel any better I havent even had 5 mins of sickness, and actually consider myself very lucky!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back