• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello newbie here!

Cixes

Reaction score
Hello! :D

I found this site and thought i would become a member because i am all a bit emotionally confused at the moment!

I am 28 and married, we already have three sons, who are 9, 6 and 4 (almost) i recently found out that i am pregnant with my 4th baby and its been a bit of a shock really!

I was due to start University to train as a nurse in September and suddenly i was pregnant and i have had to defer my place until next year, something that i am a bit sad about really as i had so many plans!! But after a lot of crying and confusion we are just getting used to the idea of having a 4th child. That might sound awful, this baby certainly wasn't planned but i am a firm believer in things happening for a reason so this is what is meant to be!

I am a bit of a chicken and haven't told my parents yet....don't ask me why but i feel like i will be disappointing them!

So now you know a bit about me and i hope to make some friends here and keep myself busy as i wait for the arrival of this baby!

Oh i am about 7 weeks (i think!)

Hello :wave:

Welcome to thw forum and many congrats on your pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back