• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help anyone!

decsilver

Reaction score
hello Ladies and Gents!

I have a dilema and I have no idea what to do..... I have just found out I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I am due to go to a theme park with a group of people from work and I wouldn't normally bother saying I am not going but there are only 2 cars going and I am providing one of them, what do I do??? I can't think of a valid excuse, any ideas?????? :fib:

Firstly congratulations and welcome. You could say you've been stuck on the toilet all night a morning with an upset stomach!. No one could expect you to drive with needing the loo every minute not to mention want to be out the house. However you might feel abit embarrassed using that one!! I'm sure the ladies on here might have plenty of ideas. Why have you decided not to go? Is it because your pregnant and the risks of the rides! Good luck xx

Hello Faithangel, I have decided not to go cause I have checked with NHS direct and website after website and basically it has said that you can cause placenta abruption so I don't want to risk it as I would never be able to forgive myself! I take you have been on here for a while? Thank you for the congratulations. I am so nervous! xxx

heyya hun congratualtions and welcome to pf :)

what about a "i've really hurt my back so not fancying bein thrown about on rollercoasters" or just plain old "got a stomach bug" like faithangel said? I'm sure people will come up with some wonderful suggestions but im a bit stuck right now :/

Congrats again

xx

The only reason why I asked was because You don't need to go on the rides if your there, but that would take another excuse. Also it could be harder to wiggle out of, so probably safer to stay away. Good luck hun xx

Oh no I haven't been on here long at all just joined the end of may xx

Hi, welcome and congratulations :love: The stomach bug one would probably be the best one, if you're wanting to avoid it altogether you could say you were prescribed some anti-sickness drugs which make you drowsy, and you wouldn't be able to drive :lol: That's bad, but for a good reason xx

I'd come down with a bug too! Or a bad back, but you'd have to be walking like John Wayne for a few days after to make it realistic :lol:

welcome and congratulations!!

I wouldn't go. You can just say that you are not feeling well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back