Hello girls!!!!

MissGobby said:
Snuggle - put the fans on, doesnt matter if everyone else freezes aslong as you and baba are fine :wink: :lol: - aww whats DH going away for? holiday? i know its awful when they are away isnt it??? At least you have us girls to keep you company!! :D

MissG, DH is on a course so he's still in UK but I hate that he wont be beside me in bed each night :( But like you said, at least I have you girls, my angels :hug:

KELLYXX said:
Well....................................................................................................
I did a Test..........................................................................................
After 5 minutes i saw a V.V.V.V faint line i had to borrow my friends glasses to see it.
I know it is 2 days early but the test was in my bag.
Pls pls don't congratulate me as it is the tiniest faintest line i have ever seen.

but please please let it be a BFP :pray:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i wanna :cheer: :cheer: im sure youare darlin - espec if you are 2 days early it is gonna be a faint positive anyway!!!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooh good lukc babes!!!!

Snuggle - its horried isnt it when OH is away? i hate DF being home for leave for like 2-3 weeks then go back and i only see him at weekends grrrrrr

Missac - thanks hunny!!! you can come and stalk if you want!!!!! :cheer:

I am trying not to get :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: excited :cheer: :cheer: i keep looking at it

lets hope the ball is rolling

come on girls

ooh. fingers crossed Kelly.. i did my 2nd test 4 days after af due thats whnen i got my BFP and it was clear as you like.... i know its hard but try wait ..... good luck.. :pray: :pray:

I get to spend the weekend decorating Kelly, I'm having new flooring put in my kitchen and bathroom and got painting to do... OH working and i'm avoiding my friends at the mo due to not wnating to tell anyone just yet...

I love decorating - they say its theraputic - you just keep yourself relaxed rachie and dont do too much.

Oooo Kelly how exciting :cheer: :cheer:

Are you going to wait a few more days then test again?

knowing me i will test again in the morning - :pray:

I am so impatient - i have not had any symptoms though apart from a really painful boob.

If tomorrows is the same i will have to wait until i come back from my hols which will be Tuesday - thats is the witch doesn't turn up. :pray:

Good luck Kelly darlin - got my fingers crossed, but i got a good feeling about this!!!! :pray:

:D Thankyou.

Decided i will poas first thing tomorrow and see what that says - i may even go and buy a dearer test although this test is 25mIU/ml.

Is there any early detection pregnancy tests out there that detect 20mIU/ml and does anyone know how good clearblue is? :)

Good afternoon everyone! I've got a day off today so I'm playing about on the puter before I pick the little one up from nursery.

Kelly, it certainly sounds very promising for you! I remember when I found out I was pregnant with James, I had to do 2 tests before I believed it. In my case it was because I got a really dark line within a couple seconds. I thought the test was faulty, but it was because i was 11 weeks pregnant! :rotfl:

KELLYXX said:
:D Thankyou.

Decided i will poas first thing tomorrow and see what that says - i may even go and buy a dearer test although this test is 25mIU/ml.

Is there any early detection pregnancy tests out there that detect 20mIU/ml and does anyone know how good clearblue is? :)

you may not get an accurate result, you may be better off waiting until you are late..... i used a 10mIU/ml when i was a day late and it was negative (got it off ebay) i used the tesco one when i was 4 days late and that was + have done all different ones since then and all +.

i dont want to sound negative but i now how dissapointed i was when got the -ve results... good luck whatever decide... :hug:

Thank you - i really should wait before i test again but i would just love to know - in 2 years i have not even had a faint line. If tomorrows isn't clear (which i don't think it will be) i will have to wait till Tuesday.

:pray:

good luck Kelly!!

i do agree with rachie though, and to avoid disapointment becuase its too early i would TRY and hold out until after you are late :pray: :hug:

:shakehead: lol
Only joking - see how i feel in morning and if it is BFN or faint again then i will have to not get upset :roll:

morning girls - how are we all this morning??

im feeling so much better today - really positive!!!!

Danny went out last night with the lads and ended up ringing me at 2am :roll: not that i mind of course lol his best mate got into a fight (boys - ehh? :roll: )

but hes home tomorrow and i cant blinkin' wait!!!!YAY :cheer:

Morning girls.

Ive just got into work, got a bit of sore throat this morning :(

I still have not ovulated yet so just waitng.

What are we all up to today?

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back