Hello girls!!!!

rachie29 said:
Morning Miss G... glad to hear you are feeling good.... am praying next month is for you ( and evryone else of course).....

I am absolutely knackered.... i am sleeping loads at the moment and then waking at 5am not able to get back to sleep. Went to the loo 5 times last night! (I'm happy though)

I'm hoping you, Jenna and Skairdy will be joining first tri next month :hug: :pray:

Thanks rachie. I will definately be in there next month :pray:

Is anyone doing anything for the bank holiday. We are going away for the weekend. 12 of us in an 8 berth that should be fun :cheer:

wouldn't it be great if noone ever belonged to TTC for longer than 2 months?

good luck everyone for next month :pray:

KELLYXX said:
Is anyone doing anything for the bank holiday.

Im taking my mum to the airport, shes off to Germany. Shes giving us £70 to take her and bring her back. Might be able to do some shopping in manchester while were there. Might go campin!

trying to finish the stupid kitchen so I have at least 1 functioning room in this hellhole of a building site I live in.

When I say finish I just mean all electrics plumbing and cupboards....I've given up dreaming painted walls and flooring.. :?

KELLYXX said:
Is anyone doing anything for the bank holiday

erm....not much really but Danny has got a long weekend Friday-Monday so i cant wait!! :cheer: Saturday im gonna try and book into hairdressers, Sunday me, mum and Danny are doing a car boot sale (never done one before he he) and then possibly just relaxing with my hunny!!! :wink: :hug:

KELLYXX said:
Is anyone doing anything for the bank holiday

erm....not much really but Danny has got a long weekend Friday-Monday so i cant wait!! :cheer: Saturday im gonna try and book into hairdressers, Sunday me, mum and Danny are doing a car boot sale (never done one before he he) and then possibly just relaxing with my hunny!!! :wink: :hug:

Iv just found out i get monday and tuesday off next week :cheer: :cheer:

We are only going to Skegg but we go Friday to Monday then i am off the rest of the week so relaxing for me too :dance:

We've got nowt planned ATM. Kids are on half term next week as well so will have to find something to do to keep them occupied for a week.

:wave: :wave: Hi Just spreading baby dust to you all!!

MG the idea if having a thread running for daily rants is a great idea as it is very therapeutic, I will come and stalk you all!!!

Good luck for lots of bfps everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well....................................................................................................
I did a Test..........................................................................................
After 5 minutes i saw a V.V.V.V faint line i had to borrow my friends glasses to see it.
I know it is 2 days early but the test was in my bag.
Pls pls don't congratulate me as it is the tiniest faintest line i have ever seen.

but please please let it be a BFP :pray:

MissGobby said:
mum2be - morning darlin, do you use OV kits?? i wish my cycles would get back to normal now so i could know when i OV lol although tbh, i think if i did use OV kits i would probably be more stressed out than i am now lol :hug:

yer i use ovulation kits however only when i can bothered, i did not test this morning as i have not got the increased CM yet so know it cant be yet, i have had cycles from 28 - 34 days so it can be anyday just gotta wait and babydance to make sure i catch it

:hug:

They say a line is a line but wont congratulate you just yet until you're sure :wink: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back