Hello girls!!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
Morning everyone, how are we all today???

im feeling much better today - spoke to Danny last night so that made me feel better too and im going to (TRY) not to think too much about TTC and let it go with the flow ( :fib: )

thought we could make a thread where we post here everyday, so we dont have to make new threads all the time? (if that makes sense?)

:D

hi MG :hug:
Im glad your feeling a bit better. I feel roobish! theres dizzy spells going round the office and i walked to the gym yesterday but didnt want to go in because i felt so ill and DH made me feel really bad about it so we sat crying on each other for an hour before going home :cry: lol.
On the + side iv found some woods/fields near my house and its a perrrfect place for me to do some running! :cheer:

Anyway ... :roll: lol.

Hi Leanne :wave:
I'm not too bad today, office is boiling though so I've been whinging all morning because I'm too hot :( Only got 2 hours before I finish anyway...got midwife this afternoon :D
Glad you feel better today, talking to DF will always cheer you up I suppose :D I'll no doubt be feeling a bit down as of 10th June coz my DH will be away for 2 weeks :cry:
:hug: :hug:

Well as you know the damn witch :twisted: turned up at 4am so not feeling the best. I'm also not going to think about TTC as much, just enjoy making love instead of BDing. No OPk's and definately no listing of imaginary symptoms this month :rotfl: . I will just keep them to myself instead so I don't look like a crazy woman if AF does come.......not that she will, this is the last time I'm going to see her for a while (think positive Dee).

Glad your feeling better hun :hug:

Morning, glad to see you are feeling better today, I am surpose to be ovulating today but dont think i have so means long cycle for me again.

:hug:

Jenna - im sorry you are not feeling very well - get yoursen' to the docs!!! god i hate running LOL how do you do it? :lol:

Snuggle - put the fans on, doesnt matter if everyone else freezes aslong as you and baba are fine :wink: :lol: - aww whats DH going away for? holiday? i know its awful when they are away isnt it??? At least you have us girls to keep you company!! :D

Skairdy - im soo sorry AF turned up, she is such a witch grrr!!! :x next month WILL be out month though hun!!!!

I'm sure of it hun :hug: :hug: . It took me ages to get back to sleep this morning. I was so tempted to wake Rob up and tell him but resisted LOL. Although when the alarm went off he said good morning and all I said back was 'The painters are here' (we usually call AF the painters :rotfl: ). Poor bloke, he was like 'oh okay', then said something like don't worry we will just try again, bless him he's not right good with words LOL.

yep hun i can see your tickers.

I dont like running myself but its good for me. I dont really "run" its more like a little Moany draggy jog :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
bless him he's not right good with words LOL.
Danny isnt either lol he never knows what to say bless him!! :hug:

mum2be - morning darlin, do you use OV kits?? i wish my cycles would get back to normal now so i could know when i OV lol although tbh, i think if i did use OV kits i would probably be more stressed out than i am now lol

Morning Miss G... glad to hear you are feeling good.... am praying next month is for you ( and evryone else of course).....

I am absolutely knackered.... i am sleeping loads at the moment and then waking at 5am not able to get back to sleep. Went to the loo 5 times last night! (I'm happy though)

I'm hoping you, Jenna and Skairdy will be joining first tri next month :hug: :pray:

Thats why I've stopped using them hun. I was just stressed all the time and then if they were neg I would get all upset with myself and think I wasn't working :roll:

thanks rachie29 :hug: I'll be in there next month dont worry about me... :rotfl: :wink:

rachie29 said:
Morning Miss G... glad to hear you are feeling good.... am praying next month is for you ( and evryone else of course).....

I am absolutely knackered.... i am sleeping loads at the moment and then waking at 5am not able to get back to sleep. Went to the loo 5 times last night! (I'm happy though)

I'm hoping you, Jenna and Skairdy will be joining first tri next month :hug: :pray:

awww bless - its all in a good cause though eh??? im hoping i will be joining you next montht too rachie - you wont get rid of me that easily!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Skairdy - i would just try and relax and not use them and you never know.... :pray:

but hey, Me, Skairdy, Glitzy and Jenna will be in first tri next month wont we girls??? and everyone else obviously!!
:cheer: :cheer:

At the end of this month they'll be no need for a ttc section :wink: lol

Morning everyone,

I am fine although i have bought a test this morning - how am i going to wait until the weekend now, (worst thing is it has two in, i though ooh do one now and save one for weekend) i hate this time of month.

Baby dust for everyone this month and next
xx

good luck KELLYXX hope you get your BFP!! :cheer: :hug:

Morning Kel - lets hope you will start the ball rolling with all those BFP's!!!! good luck hunny! :cheer:

Thanks - i just wish we could see whats going on inside us - could do with OH being SUPERMAN.

Jenna hope you are feeling better soon

Anyway glad the weather is nice, it always cheers me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back