Hello girls!!!!

It's really annoying when you have pg symptoms that turn out to be af isn't it. I always think, I suffered through that for nothing! :x

:cry: last night i had my hair cut and almost passed out as she cut my hair. I had the worst tummy cramps :cry: couldnt sit up stright had to bend over and squash my belly up and felt like really bad stitch and really bad belly ache at the same time :(

Hi ladies :wave:

Not posted much because I'm trying not to let TTC control my thoughts this month (yeah right :roll: )

I've lost 2.5lbs this week :cheer: . Trying to lose weight it taking my mind off it a bit, but not much. Hope fully it'll be 4th time lucky :pray:

Think I'm on CD5 but not sure 'cause Eore(sp) is sat on it :rotfl:

How are we all?

Well done on the weight loss! That is a really good loss! I'm due to weigh myself tomorrow morning and I have a feeling I haven't lost anything cos I've been doing so much exercise this week! Think I'll start recording my body measurements each week instead.

I've just finished doing Nell McAndrews Maximum impact DVD and it was hard! Had a horrible shouty bloke in it too. Must work though, my ass feels tighter already :lol:

Tell eyore to move his big ass, I can't see either :doh:

How many times have I edited my typing errors in this post :shock:

I had a Nell McAndrew one a few yrs back and I couldn't do it :shock:

I have Joanna Hall Drop a Dress Size. It's good, not too energetic LOL. I should start doing it again really but with the kids being off school there's no way I'm doing it with them around :shakehead:

I always find my weightloss slows down when I exercise too :roll: . Must be all the muscles 8)

heeelllloooooooooooooooooooo girls how are you all??? :D

well i didnt have such a good night last night let me tell you lol i went out with my mate down town...met that lad i was on about from Manchester, my mate got monk on becuase i wanted to stay out and she didnt so she has fell out with me, i got my mate to pick me up and my mum kicked me out the house lol and then....to top it off....i ended up sleeping with my mate!! :shock: just come back from family planning now...... :roll:

jenna said:
:cry: last night i had my hair cut and almost passed out as she cut my hair. I had the worst tummy cramps :cry: couldnt sit up stright had to bend over and squash my belly up and felt like really bad stitch and really bad belly ache at the same time :(

Hi Jenna,

As I mentioned on the chart stalking thread I think you ov'd yesterday looking at your chart. I feel it as a pain some months too. Anyway if that is the case then you got some well timed bd'ing in.

Hope that puts a smile on your face :D

MissGobby said:
heeelllloooooooooooooooooooo girls how are you all??? :D

well i didnt have such a good night last night let me tell you lol i went out with my mate down town...met that lad i was on about from Manchester, my mate got monk on becuase i wanted to stay out and she didnt so she has fell out with me, i got my mate to pick me up and my mum kicked me out the house lol and then....to top it off....i ended up sleeping with my mate!! :shock: just come back from family planning now...... :roll:

Hi hun :wave:

Sounds like your having....erm.....fun 8)
Has your mum let you back home now?

I had a Nell McAndrew one a few yrs back and I couldn't do it

I only just did it! I had to do some marching in places cos I couldn't keep up :oops:

Miss G...Sounds like you had an eventful night :D I hope you've managed to make it up with your mum. My mum was always 'chucking me out' when I was a teenager. She used to pack my bags, and then let me come home a few hours later, I was horrible as a teenager though :oops:

Good morning everyone!

It's a georgous sunny day here today for once! It felt like it had been grey and rainy forever!

OH is at work this morning but hopefully will be finished by mid day so we can all go out somewhere and make the most of the sun :cheer: :cheer:

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2.9lbs! I didn't think I'd lose anything this week because of all the exercise I've done. I can see a difference in my body already. My waist and legs have a bit more shape to them :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hello girls

I am still on holiday and missing you all very much.

I have stopped bleeding today just waiting for AF to show now then i can get back to TTC

:cheer: :cheer:

hi mum2be

hope youre havin a nice time and leave all the stress there when u come home, so u can have a fresh start :hug:

hey girls how are ya?????

well im feeling really good - off out again at the weekend LOL but something is bugging me.....i still have not had a period, havent had one for about 5-6 weeks now!! :shock: :think:

anyways any more BFPs????

what you all been upto? hope you are missing me hehe :hug:

Good morning everyone, I've got the day off work today :cheer: :cheer: and it's raining again :x

Miss G!! :shock: :shock: :shock: How typical if you were pg. How would you feel about that now? Maybe you should test?

MissGobby said:
hey girls how are ya?????

well im feeling really good - off out again at the weekend LOL but something is bugging me.....i still have not had a period, havent had one for about 5-6 weeks now!! :shock: :think:

anyways any more BFPs????

what you all been upto? hope you are missing me hehe :hug:

Miss G :shock: Have you not had a period since you were with Danny? Maybe you should test hun. Did you go back on the pill after you split? How would you feel if you were PG? Or maybe it's just all the stress from the last month or so. Let us know hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back