hello every one

jemmad

Reaction score
I thought id make a post and say hello im new to this site so bare with me.

my names jemma i live in a town called runcorn ( near manchester and liverpool) were we have just got our 1st house.

we have been TTC about six months now and its starting to get me down abit thats how i came across this site now i have people other then paul to moan on at haha.

We were faced with maybe never having children this month,paul had twisted testicles and we didnt no if he was gonna lose them untill after the surgery so when i was 3 days late i really got my hopes i thought we had been bleesed as im never ever late but was let down this moring oh well fingers cross for this time.

i told myslf i would go on, just say a quick hello :D so i will end this now by wishing you all luck for this month :pray: xxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: hi

Could you have been late because of the stress? Hope you get your BFP soon. :hug: :hug:

Yeah i think it could of been the stress and i wanted it to happen more this month then i ever have. im gonna try and forget about it this month and just go with the flow and thank myself lucky pauls ok :dance:

:D relaxing is probably the best thing you could do. My DH had a torshion (sp?) and i were really worried about that because theres quite a bit of scar tissue but i dont even think about it anymore.

jemmad said:

my names jemma i live in a town called runcorn ( near manchester and liverpool) were we have just got our 1st house.

we have been TTC about six months now and its starting to get me down abit thats how i came across this site now i have people other then paul to moan on at haha.

We were faced with maybe never having children this month,paul had twisted testicles and we didnt no if he was gonna lose them untill after the surgery so when i was 3 days late i really got my hopes i thought we had been bleesed as im never ever late but was let down this moring oh well fingers cross for this time.

i told myslf i would go on, just say a quick hello :D so i will end this now by wishing you all luck for this month :pray: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you get a BFP realli soon, i was crossing my fingers too, but AF got me this morning too, cycle buddy's :)

:wave: Hi, good luck and i hope you get a BFP soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

charlotteheys85 said:
jemmad said:

Hope you get a BFP realli soon, i was crossing my fingers too, but AF got me this morning too, cycle buddy's :)

woop cycle buddy :dance: haha fingers crossed were both gonna be happy ladys this month xx

thanks every one baby dust to you all hehe xxx :cheer:

:wave: hi, good luck TTC, :pray: that you get your BFP v soon xxx

Welcome and good luck for a BFP this month!

:wave: Hi, me and DH have also been ttc for about 6 months now as well & I am also feeling a bit down about it, Sorry that the witch got you hope you get BFP soon. :hug:

Hiya, welcome - this is a lovely place. Been popping on to the forum for about 3/4 months now, always supportive. Lovely people - a lot of them struggling with TTC themselves and will still take the time to help you out.
Hoping it a lucky month for you
Miche

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back