heavy spotting.......I'm in a frenzy!

hi chrissy

Hope your ok, and not worrying too much. Spotting is very frightning especially when u dont know wots going on, wether your bubs is ok or not.
I hope its good news, try to keep ya mind off things. The day drags on when thinking bout tomoz, its awful.

Good luck for 2moz hun will check up on you. :hug: :hug:

Glad the spotting has eased. Take it easy today...wish I was on the sofa in my jammies!!! Good luck again for tomorrow hun. I am sure everything will be fine. :hug: :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you :hug:

Sorry the spotting returned but really glad it is still just that - I'm sure that's a really good sign Chrissy, hope you had a restful day on the sofa too. Will your OH be going with you tomorrow? :hug:

The doctor in the clinic this morning told me it is full every morning with women who are bleeding in early pregnancy. I am still bleeding when i wipe but it is more of a brown colour now.

She was not worried at all about my bleeding and said many women bleed through their whole pregnancy and have healthy babies.

Hope this helps to put ur mind at rest! Are you having an internal scan?

Mildly - yes DH is coming with me. I don't think wild horses could keep him away from being with me. He's been such a little darling over the past couple of days...running round doing the shopping, looking after the dog, cleaning the house, cooking my tea etc etc etc........ apart from the fact I think he's gorgeous I'm realising why I married him now :D

Ally - I'm not sure what kind of scan I'll have. The doc said it's normally vaginal until about 6 weeks then they can do tummy ones but I'm 7 weeks on Wednesday so I really don't know. I'm kinda hoping it's a normal one because I've had thrush since I found out I was pg!!

I've still got the spotting, it's still like pink discharge and it's only when I wipe. i'm trying to think that the fact that it's not turned into proper blood and I've got no pain must be a good sign. My scan is a 9 in the morning so no :sleep: for me tonigth!!!

Good luck for tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just seen this Chrissy.
Good luck for your scan tomorrow.
:hug: :hug:

good luck - i've got everything crossed for you!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Chrissy - let us know how you get on x

Chrissy I'm :pray: for you here - I really hope all is OK and that you see your dear little bean. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for this morning Chrissy :pray:

Good luck for today Chrissy. I really hope everthing is ok.

Wont be around my computer today but i'll be thinking of you and praying for you :pray:

:hug: :hug: xxxx

Hiya, without pain i think things will be ok hon, and as you said it has really developed from spotting. Sometimes women bleed where their periods would of been so i'll hope for the best for you today!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back