heavy spotting.......I'm in a frenzy!

Glad you had a nice doctor. Hope all goes well at your scan on wed hun.

Bet you cant wait to see lil one :cheer:

:hug:

Chrissy,
:hug: :hug: :hug: I have the EPU number if you need it for North Staffs. If you want it I'll PM you- hopefully you won't!!
Take care of yourself and your LO!
Thinking of you!! :hug: :hug:

Hiya

Glad your appointment went ok, so did mine, she was lovely, she said it could a of number of things but a scan will be good to have, so im going tomorrow at 11am - very nervous!

she felt my tummy (no idea why!) and took my blood pressure again which was fine. No pain still but still a bit of brown when i wipe!

Hope you are ok - keep us updated and I will obviously let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Kate x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Only just seen this Chrissy, glad the spotting is lessening. Fingers crossed for your scan on Wednesday, I'm sure it'll be fine :D

I know a lot of ladies have a bit of spotting and go on to have healthy babies although that probably doesn't reassure you much when it happens to you :hug: Hope the spotting stops soon so you get to get excited :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Like many others on here I know exactly how you are feeling right now. You'll be checking your underwear constantly to see if you have any more spotting if you're anything like me.

I'm glad you got yourself off to the doctors, although it's more common than you think to encounter spotting in early pregnancy, it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

The scan will hopefully provide you with reassurance that all is well with baby.

Brown blood is old blood so that's something to be mindful of. You may have this spotting for few weeks to come or it may stop as quickly as it started.

I had a threatened miscarriage with my son, so I know first hand how you are feeling right now.

I've also been spotting on and off all the way through so far this time. Today is the first day in a fortnight I've not had any spotting.

Take things easy and stay positive, I'm sure everything is just fine. :hug:

glad ur dr was nice to you!!

Good luck for wed hun! let us know how you get on

Oh no, only just seen this. Glad you are feeling a bit better now. Get lots of rest and am praying things go well on Wednesday. Thinking of you x

I had heavy spotting and pain ith my 2nd and shes just fine and im sure your bean will be too.

Good luck with your scan on Wednesday hun. I had really heavy bleeding a couple of weeks ago and had to have an early scan and the baby is fine, so there is a very strong chance your LO will be fine. Try not to worry too much. Bleeding is quite common in early pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I cannot imagine what your going through but i just wanted to send you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for Wednesday and i know its easier said than done but try and stay calm...and positive....

Thinking about you

LMP x

Hope it eases off for good and that it all goes well on Wednesday

I know a little bit how you're feeling as I had it early on around when my period was due. I did worry but I kept in mind spotting and brown is OK if there's no pain. It went away after a day and a half. I was always looking for an excuse to go the bathroom and check!

Good luck, stay calm
xx

Chrissy I hope things are better this morning :hug: :hug: been thinking about you all night :pray:

I was ok overnight...the spotting eased off to almost nothing so I was feeling a lot calmer.

This morning I've been to the loo and it's back. It's still not proper blood but pinky discharge with a few tiny brown bits in it.

I'm off work for the day so I'm spending the day in my jamies on the sofa. I've just nipped onto the puter to see how you all are.

not feeling quite as confident as I did last night, but I've still not got any real pain and no proper blood so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

thanks for your concern ladies...it means a lot

Oh Chrissy I'm :pray: all is well, you take it easy and spend the day wrapped up warm and on the sofa. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Chrissy you take it easy today and get plenty of rest.

Praying everything is ok and you see Lo on your scan tomorrow :hug:

Glad you're at home resting, everything crossed for tomorrow :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back