Heavy feeling....

pinkymum

Reaction score
In lower abdomen? Anyone else feel this or felt this? I'm not in any pain, just feels weird lol.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this?

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it feels like a bowling ball and I dont like it!

Oh yes and it will keep creeping back! Joys of pregnancy eh!! X

Yes, mainly when I'm sat down, just can't get comfortable sometimes & end up having to lie down with a cushion under the bump! I don't recall this 'heavy' feeling happening with my other two!

Yes it feels like a bowling ball and I dont like it!

Yes this is excatly how I described it! Felt this feeling for weeks before I've felt any movement - assume it is the weight of the baby? I don't dislike it though - because for a while it was the only sign within myself that I was actually pregnant - with no bump and no movement, carrying my little bowling ball around was the closest I felt to my baby! xx

Yes I get it too - always seems to be worse on days that I seem to need to wee every 5mins!! Just assumed it was where the baby was lying!!

Yes I get it too - always seems to be worse on days that I seem to need to wee every 5mins!! Just assumed it was where the baby was lying!!

Yeah I get the same when its feeling heavy I'm up and down the stairs to the toilet all the time. I swear I'm gonna get a commode so I don't have to go up and down stairs lol

x x x x

same here i always need the loo every 2 minutes when i get the heavy feeling i am convinved baby is squeezing down on my bladder and that gives me the feeling

Pinkymum - our downstairs loo went bang-splash, so it's upstairs or bust for me!

I have a funny feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area, it's not painful but I find it uncomfortable. I noticed yesterday that my bump is sticking out more. I'm funny about the bump because whilst not madly overweight, from before my first, when I rapidly lost 6 stone (had been vastly overweight), I'm left with that squashy stuff on the front like other women get after a baby. So that squashy bit is being stuck out as the bump comes underneath. It means I'll not get a sexy bump (without the help of a bump sock) but I'm still noticing the change...

Pinkymum - our downstairs loo went bang-splash, so it's upstairs or bust for me!

I have a funny feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area, it's not painful but I find it uncomfortable. I noticed yesterday that my bump is sticking out more. I'm funny about the bump because whilst not madly overweight, from before my first, when I rapidly lost 6 stone (had been vastly overweight), I'm left with that squashy stuff on the front like other women get after a baby. So that squashy bit is being stuck out as the bump comes underneath. It means I'll not get a sexy bump (without the help of a bump sock) but I'm still noticing the change...

Hehe me too Hun, I was on heavy medication and came off 3 years ago. When I was on it I went from 7 and a half stone to 15!!!!! Managed to lose 5 stone but my tummy was squishy and it still stuck out so I still have that too! I look massive for 20 weeks!!!!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back