Just not feeling right today

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by coruscating17, Jan 8, 2012.

1. coruscating17

coruscating17 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm just having an off day but I'm absolutely shattered and have had strange on and off cramping sensations all day..not in my lower abdomen though but above my belly button. Plus I have reflux. Assuming the cramps are just growing pains but they have worried me a bit as they aren't in the lower abdomen. Has anyone else had this? It doesn't feel like wind pain particularly...

2. roxane 1985

roxane 1985 Well-Known Member

i used to gets pains on my left side by my belly button,even to stroke the skin killed, it was just muscles and everything stretching xx

3. coruscating17

The last couple of days I've also been unbelievably tired and hungry so I'm wondering if baby is having a growth spurt which may also account for the cramping. In fact I'm in bed now I'm so tired. Does anyone else gets days like this? Maybe I'm just coming down with someyhing?

4. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I have plenty of days feeling like that, and my stomach feels like I,ve done 100 sit ups!! So your probs right about the growth spurt.

5. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

Yep, I have been feeling it all weekend, in fact I am off to lay on the bed and watch my TV shows there cos I ache so much front and back :)

Hope you feel better soon xxx

6. coruscating17

Thanks girls. I've got out of bed to have something to eat, mainly because I thought I should rather than because I wanted anything, and now I'm heading back to bed where I've been since 2pm this afternoon! Having had so much energy the past week this is a bit of shock but maybe I've just overdone it as I was so excited about having energy again! Thankfully the cramps have pretty much stopped now... always worries me a bit although I know it's normal. Hope you all feel better soon too x

7. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

ive felt like that today and ive had to work a 12 hour shift just hope its bambino gettin comfy in thewre x