Just not feeling right today

coruscating17

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm just having an off day but I'm absolutely shattered and have had strange on and off cramping sensations all day..not in my lower abdomen though but above my belly button. Plus I have reflux. Assuming the cramps are just growing pains but they have worried me a bit as they aren't in the lower abdomen. Has anyone else had this? It doesn't feel like wind pain particularly...

i used to gets pains on my left side by my belly button,even to stroke the skin killed, it was just muscles and everything stretching xx

The last couple of days I've also been unbelievably tired and hungry so I'm wondering if baby is having a growth spurt which may also account for the cramping. In fact I'm in bed now I'm so tired. Does anyone else gets days like this? Maybe I'm just coming down with someyhing?

Oh yes, I have plenty of days feeling like that, and my stomach feels like I,ve done 100 sit ups!! So your probs right about the growth spurt.

Yep, I have been feeling it all weekend, in fact I am off to lay on the bed and watch my TV shows there cos I ache so much front and back :)

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks girls. I've got out of bed to have something to eat, mainly because I thought I should rather than because I wanted anything, and now I'm heading back to bed where I've been since 2pm this afternoon! Having had so much energy the past week this is a bit of shock but maybe I've just overdone it as I was so excited about having energy again! Thankfully the cramps have pretty much stopped now... always worries me a bit although I know it's normal. Hope you all feel better soon too x

ive felt like that today and ive had to work a 12 hour shift just hope its bambino gettin comfy in thewre x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back