Feeling heavy in low abdomen and lady bits

Mummy2bubba

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone else feel heavy down below in low abdomen and lady bits.

Im 19 weeks tomorrow....maybe its baby gettin bigger but when Im walking around I feel very heavy down there and kinda pressure (vagina)...sorry.

Is this normal?

I do feel bubbs low and when I use the doppler I hear the babys heartbeat low.

It kindof aches too like light period pain.

Thanks

Okay so Ive combed the net and found that around week 19, it is normal to get aches and ligament pain as the uterus grows!

Still happy to hear others experiences and advice,,,,thanks

I am about the same hun, feel it more when I bend over and find myself walking around supporting my little bump xx

Hi, yes I am about 19/20 weeks and I feel the same like a sort of heavy pressure feeling down there. The other night in bed I rolled onto my tummy and had to get back onto my back asap as it felt so hard, but the next morning the hardness down there had gone.

yep the same, I have a book which says to start getting used to sleeping on left but I find it so uncomfortable and at the mo I can only get comfy on my back. Feel like I am going to the loo more as well.

yep the same, I have a book which says to start getting used to sleeping on left but I find it so uncomfortable and at the mo I can only get comfy on my back. Feel like I am going to the loo more as well.

Im also so uncomfortable on my side! Im scared to sleep on my back as Ive read about it making you dizzy or bp drop....prob in 3rd tri tho right?
I do wake up on my back tho so cant be helped.

Just had a quick listen to doppler, heard hb for a few secs....lots of noises, baby was moving loads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back