Spammy

Reaction score
Soooo annoying!! That is all! X

Yep it is, I'm drinking gaviscon daily now :( xx

My doc gave me cheap stuff that:-
1. Is too thick to even come out of the bottle
2. Doesn't work wen it finally does

Have no gaviscon in house so gonna suffer all nite now :-(

I'm using a bottle I already had at home, but I will go to the doc once I run out.

Not having anything to take is the worst, maybe try drinking a little bit of milk as that is meant to help xx

I have been chewing rennies like sweets! They don't seem to touch it.

Oh God I had this throughout my last two pregnancies, and just a few hours ago I got it for the first time in this pregnancy.

I have a feeling it won't go away until I give birth :(

I'll have to get my husband to run out to Tesco and buy me some Rennies!

Last edited:
I have been chewing rennies like sweets! They don't seem to touch it.
With me they make it a bit better, but it still kept me up every night when I was in the 3rd Tri with my last two. Oh joys!

I,ve not had a wiff of it untill two days ago. Literally the day before I first got it, I was thinking that I hadn't had any yet, maybe I,d get away with it this time. But noooo it,s started and it,s really bad, that's what I get for wishfull thinking!! Lol

Started for me too these last two days, I've gone back to eating bland stuff as it seems to ease it a little :(
Xx

Apart from Rennies, I find rich tea biscuits help. Don't know why, but they do.

As if I needed one, that is an excuse to lie here in bed with a packet of them and eat them all :)

Its one of the major annoyances of being pregnant!..Heartburn!, i must guzzle no end of milk to put out the fire on a daily basis! :(

I keep getting this as well you have my sympathies :)

I am drinking Gaviscon as well and I now have it on prescription from the docs :) yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back