Heartburn

tillzy69

Reaction score
No matter what goes in my mouth I get heartburn along with it and its driving me insane!!! Im still being sick aswell which is really annoying!! Can't wait to start enjoying my food again i've gone off of everything :(

Sorry needed to have a moan again lol

horrid isnt it. had a ham cheese and onion butty for lunch and hotdogs for tea and the onion gave me heartburn as usual. gaviscon and icecream has subdued it tho lol

I usually go to icecream to ease it but then I start burping and it tastes horrible lol

Me too it's horrible it's getting to the stage where even drinking water is giving me heartburn.

Go to the docs and ask for ranitidine, it's a miracle :)

Sadly I had this the whole way through my last pregnancy and indigestion :( I have it again. I seriously am thinking of buying a bath full of gaviscon lol x

I had to take omeprazole every day b4 I got pregnant 4 really bad heartburn. Now I can't take them and I wake up with heartburn, it's agony :-( x

Horrid isn't it! I'd never had it before I got pregnant :( Oh the things we go through for our LO's!!

I had to take omeprazole every day b4 I got pregnant 4 really bad heartburn. Now I can't take them and I wake up with heartburn, it's agony :-( x

i was on that for a few months at a time, had a few months off and then had to get more, its such a pain that they wont give me it now lol, i could drink gaviscon like pop

Def ask your doc for ranitadine. my doc will prescribe it to me and theres no known side affects with baby. its a miracle worker, gets rid of mine very quick. hes prescribed me gavascon 2 as i have dyspepsia, but ranitadine is amazing! x

I had really bad heartburn for years and was on omeprazole but now cant have it, doc gave me gaviscon but i really hate having it, the taste and thickness of it really makes me feel sick, so just put up with the heartburn, its so bad it wakes me up through the night :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back