Rhiannon Joy

congrats hun shes beautiful! and u look good too! gr8 story :D

aww thats such a great birth story and pics hun! :D LOL @ your hair...are you sure you didnt take your personal hair dresser in with you? :wink: you looked amazing!

xx

:dance: Congratulations on you little girl
i hope i look half as good as you after giving birth :pray:

Congratulations she's lovely!

The water birth sounds fab. I am really hoping the pool is free when I have my little man! :D

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great experience and managed to cope well with the pain - its good to hear that not all labours are a nightmare. Hope you are enjoying being a new mum!

ur birth story is great and your little girl is lovely :D

Tillytots said:
aww thats such a great birth story and pics hun! :D LOL @ your hair...are you sure you didnt take your personal hair dresser in with you? :wink: you looked amazing!

xx

:lol:
I remember tieing my hair up when i got in the pool so that id didnt get wet then when i got out and delivered the placenta im sure i didnt do my hair! was shocked that my finge went back to look like it was done :shock: :lol: Im still baffled by it now.
I went to toni and guy the same week as i gave birth to get my fringe trimmed so it was ready for photos when baby was born :rotfl: I think the lady did it that quick paniking id gointo labour there that she missed alot of it. I had to touch it up myself. :)

Its reassuring too when your in 3rd tri that there are some good experiences out there. I know more is written about negative experiences as you want get it off your chest. But when i was in 3rd tri and reading stories on here, i loved the good ones and relaxes you alot.

I also cant beleive that someone (cant remember ladies name now) had the same midwife at the hospital. She was great.

Congratulations :cheer:

What a great birth story and what a beautiful little girl you have :cheer:

Im soo making sure I have a water birth now!

Great story babe and beautiful baby girl!

Congratulations!

:hug: :cheer: :hug:

A lovely birth story and sounds like she came on exactly the right day - well done Rhiannon! :cheer:

Congratulations! What a great story, thank you for posting it! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back