Babies heartbeat and determining sex

I will put you in as galloping horses because thats what it sounds like now

jo jo said:
I will put you in as galloping horses because thats what it sounds like now
ok :D and i forgot to say, we are staying team green, so have a while to wait before we find out if it was right or not

When i heard the heartbeat it sounded like a train - I'm staying team green so I've got AGES to wait to find out.
That chinese lunar thingie on another post came out as a boy as well...

I'm still convinced it's a girl though!

I've just heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time - how exciting! :D It definitely sounds like a very loud galloping horse! We'll be finding out when the time comes, but that's a way away yet!

Ooh can i play?
Mine sounds like a train but we're staying team green so a while 'til i can let you know if the theory works for me!

)Added you Gemoid and meandthebump (of course you can play :D )

My lil baba's heart sounds like a train but found out last week im having a girl (but the midwife says she isnt 100% as it was quite hard to see from the position supposedly :-( ) So you never know, it might be a boy!!!

This didnt work for me as first time heart was 138 and second was 128 (the midwife said the wives tale goes that 120-140 is a boy and 140-160 is a girl so she reckoned I was having a boy, but had to get a amnio done due to high blood results, when it came back clear I asked the sex and they said it was a girl, so this theory did not work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back