Babies heartbeat and determining sex

jo jo

Reaction score
Not sure if this is an old wives tale or not but i have heard it alot. But Jessica's heartbeat was definately a galloping horse

Apparently if you are having a girl the heartbeat is like a galloping horse and if you are having a boy the heartbeat is more like a train.

I think we should put this to the test??

Reply to this thread with which your babies heartbeat sounds more like and when we find out the sex we can update if it was correct or not. Will probably need to move the post later on to the 2nd tri when we will find out.

Jo Jo - Train
JennyWigan - Galloping horse - Confirmed GIRL
Ejjie - Train - Confirmed BOY
*Rainbow* - Train - Confirmed BOY
Louears - Galloping horse
Frog99 - Train
Gemoid - Galloping Horse
Meandthebump - Train

lol @ double posting!
I think mine sounds like a galloping horse, but it changes sometimes lol. xx

sorri ppl jumping from tri 2, mine sound like horses n its around 152... got my 20 week scan tomorrow n finding out so ill let u no iv its true with me tomoroow xx

Iv updated you 2 girls (jenny u can jump fom tri 2 all you like )

Will be interesting to find out if your having girls :D

I never heard this tale till I was having my 4th, and to be honest, his heartbeat changed sometimes but mostly I thought it was more train like.
Also my MW told me that the heartbeat only changes after the birth.
But its still fun guessing!

I can't find my baby yet, but I'll be adding my guess as soon as I do.
Going on instinct I think its a boy although I'll probably be wrong! LOL

hello girls had my scan and its true for me even if it is a old wifes tale :D:D babys heart beat sounds like galoping horses and found out today its a lil girl:D:D yey xxx

galloping horse? train?! lol i shall have to listen more closely this time :lol: dont remember millie's sounding like either!

Gatecrashing!

Jo jo - CONGRATULATIONS. I missed you getting your BFP so pleased for you

My baby's heartbeat sounds like a train = boy but I am sure it's a girl.

I also am craving savoury = boy

Find out on Tuesday!

trixipaws said:
galloping horse? train?! lol i shall have to listen more closely this time :lol: dont remember millie's sounding like either!

Trix you have to listen very carefully. Let us know what you think it is and ill add you :D

ejjie said:
Gatecrashing!

Jo jo - CONGRATULATIONS. I missed you getting your BFP so pleased for you

My baby's heartbeat sounds like a train = boy but I am sure it's a girl.

I also am craving savoury = boy

Find out on Tuesday!

Thankyou Ellie. Hope your well :hug:

I'll add ou as train. Let us know how you get on Tuesday :D

oooo, never heard that one before....hope someone bumps this post by the time I get to hear my lo's heartbeat!!

when i was expecting my son it sounded like a trian and every one of my friends who have had boys have heard train like noise my cousin is now preg with a girl and she had the galloping horse

HannahD said:
oooo, never heard that one before....hope someone bumps this post by the time I get to hear my lo's heartbeat!!

I havent heard by lil ones heartbeat and wont for a few weeks, But im gonna try remeber this!!!

Updated the 1st page. Ejjie is having a boy :D

Added you rainbow

Wow i cant believe 3 have been correct so far

when i got my doppler i was about 14 weeks pregnant, then the baby sounded a bit like a train, now it is galloping horses so i am confused :rotfl: and yes there is only one in here :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back