Heart Rate linked to Gender??

BellasMummy

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am 31 weeks now and team :yellow: but really excited to find out what I am having!

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on gender linked to heart rate?? Mine was quite high to begin with 150s-160s, then went to 140s and the last few weeks has been in 130s-140s.

What do you think? Does anyone have any ideas?

I also added pic for you to guess!

xx

Attachments

• REIDNADIA20110610105849374.jpg
    REIDNADIA20110610105849374.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
My Lo's heartbeat is quite consistent at 137 (was monitored for ages when in hospital last week!) and I'm having a boy, so I'd say if yours is between 130-140 it may be a team blue ;)

I'm not sure that the theory is totally accurate, I'm team yellow as well and have 17 weeks to wait until I can find out :brat:

My LOs heartbeat is about 138 on average, and I'm having a boy, but my MW said that's just an old wives tale and not to pay any attention to it! So I don't really know if it matters....

xx

My babys heart rate was always 160-170 my midwife said it would be a girl but she was wrong since ive just had a boy

My baby is always at 150 ish and hes a boy :) x

Think it's an old wives tale but I'd guess a boy!

Mine is always 140 ish and I'm having a girl. I think its just an old wives tale x

when i went for my private gender scan the man asked me what i though from hearbeat of baby and i said boy it was 150-160 i think, but im having a girl he said he knew from the heartbeat too lol
so i dont know but have heard its an old wives tale lol x x

Well don't knowk much about the HB thing, they do lower over time and gestation of pregnancy tho.

I think baby is def a boy looking at your piccy, have to say it's one of the clearest Ive seen in ages- yummy

I will have to check back in 9 weeks to see if i'm right - what do you think your having?

Thanks JJMum!

Well I thought girl for the whole time then just recently been thinking boy! The heartrate was much higher but has now dropped and that is what is making me think boy! Not long to wait now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back