Heard Skype conversation...

Geminiblue

Reaction score
my OH and his brother on skype this afternoon his bro was saying along the lines of...

"can corinne hear me? Only I think there is too much information that people know thats just crazy her knowing too much about all that stuff" whilst laughing his head off "shes just crazy, its just ridiculous god why doesnt she just get on with it, whats that all about, shes not going to get pregnant reading about it, there is something known as too much information, not everything on the internet is true" still laughing his head off

I was nearly sick. I walked out slammed the door as I just couldnt stand it...I asked whether his wife had 70 day effing cycles? This was a bit rich coming from someone who has 2 kids and one on the way and never had difficulty with conception, supposedly intelligent people are so thick. I thought that the best way to educate yourself is to educate yourself!!! If you are ill you find out to the best of your ability what you can do to help yourself and about your illness, not leave it just up to the doctors and wallow in self pity. Of course i know not to believe everything on the internet. Do they think Im stupid!

I know who I dont trust now, this is one of many in the last week....people commenting on something they know nothing about. Ive cried and cried and not talking to OH as he is just "he didnt mean it" mentality, feel alone

gutted I hate people at the moment theyre best placed in abu dhabi I can tell ya

I went to a friend and cried and cried and she made me coffee and listened to me, thank god for her and you girls x

:hug: hunnie my OH thinks I am crazy too and says u can know too much etc etc! :hug: it was mean of his bro to say what he did some ppl r so insensitive! Grr at him!
:hug:

:cry:thank you mrsmc feel awful just like Im going mad, you know, and that people just dont care, just because theyre not interested they dont listen and dont care Ive had enough honest, I am so open and honest I do my best by my OHs family too always make sure I spend equal time with them and my family so they get to see my LO and running around helping, always there when they need a shoulder and all that and when I get upset or need support....NOTHING. Its over now, they get nothing from me I feel so let down by people.

Thank you for being there xxx

(He trouble is with ppl is the speak before they think most of the time! I think tho that ppl should talk about what they don't understand! :hug: stay strong chick!

awwwww huny this is awful especially coming from a male!!!!! all he has to do is lie back and enjoy himself in the baby making!!!
we have to chart everything
i hopw this hasnt affected you too much....easier said than done but try not to let it
big big mahooosive :hug:
n a big fat fish slap to that dreadfull man :(

Oh sweetheart. :(

Have a massive hug from me, you're having a very emotional time of it right now eh? I can't say I blame you at all - as you know, I totally understand the frustration of having a bugger of a long cycle.

Men don't seem to recognise how much things affect us emotionally and they say stupid things which to them wouldn't have any effect but they actually cut quite deep.

Perhaps you should have a chat with your husband and tell him exactly how you're feeling. I did this with mine about a week ago after he made a couple of comments and he didn't have a clue how much TTC and my long cycles were really making me feel. It was a massive relief!

As for your OH's family, well I can only assume they don't know very much about yourself and hubby TTC, so of course they'll say things which are insensitive hun and as hard as it is, try not to let them get to you.

There's so much support and advice here for you and we've all got a shoulder for you to cry on. I hope you feel better soon hun.

x x x

P.S. Read your sig. ;) :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Just read this and am really cross on your behalf. What an insensitive and indulgent thing of him to say. I'd never dream of having a bitch (which is what it was) like that. I say have a good cry and then try try try to forget about his mean spirited rant. I think men in particular don't get this cos they don't have to - they :sperm: and that's that whereas ladies have to organise the timing and everything else. Hun - grab a tea and watch telly. You've got all of us here and we really are here for you. Hugs xxx

Thanks so much to you all, the fish slap really really made me lol and will come in handy but for now Im going to send him a :slap: ha ha.

Yes youre all right, I will have to ignore these people, my husband has just made me a cuppa trying to get in my good books but Im ignoring him trying to study to take my mind off things. My LO has just gone to bed I try not to say things in front of him so may have a "chat" later with my OH when I calm down.

Tired very tired

thank you one and all xxx:friends::thanks:

Oh my goodness, so sorry to read that you had to listen to that nonsense, how insensitive can some people be!! :hug:
Hopefully you know that his opinion is NOT the norm. What you're feeling / doing is totally normal!! And if not, well, there's a hell of a lot of us abnormal crazy obsessed ladies in the world! :)
Xx

Aah Gemini what a W*NK*R!!!

Hope you're feeling better today!

xx

Ahhh Gem, that sucks! So sorry you had to hear that - my OH's family are a bloody nightmare too, take take take and I so often have to bite my tongue in situations where they're talking sh1t.
People are so naive and so insensitive - you BIL had no right to say those things about you. He has no idea at all about your personal situation and for this reason, should keep his mouth shut!

I agree with MissJ, you should sit down with you OH & tell him how all of this is making you feel and how tough TTC is. He should be on your side and doing everything he can to support you during this tough time.

Re your long cycles - have you tried Agnus Castus? I took it for first 14 days of this cycle after a previous 57 day cycle and I *think - don't hold me to it in a fortnight when I'm ranting* that I OV'd on CD20 this month, bringing my cycles right down to 34 days. I think Baby Aspirin can also help with this... x

He sounds like a proper git. Sorry you were so upset by such a stupid bloke.

MEN! just ignore them, they have no clue, some of them still think the :yellow: comes and delivers babies to thier door, without them having to BLOODY do anything! :mad:

Hope your ok hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back