Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time!

weefoggy

Reaction score
It was amazing! I bought a doppler when I was 12 weeks and haven't been able to find a heartbeat since, got to the point where I didn't want to try as it was worrying me when we couldn't find anything.

Anyhow OH persuaded me to try again last night and after just 30 seconds he found a strong healthy heartbeat! It was a beautiful moment, problem is it is addictive and I want to listen again! :lol:

I read somewhere you should only do it once/twice a week, anyone aware of the correct guidelines? x

I heard mine for the first time too. Took the mw 10 mins to find it, baby was really hiding lol.

I'm scared to get one because I think I will become obsessed with listening, but then I'm obsessed with not knowing lol xxx

aww how amazing! im sure ur delighted , congrats xxx

omg am going to the midwife tomorrow to hear my bambinos heartbeat, cant imagine what an amazing feeling it is xxx

Oh you'll love it Loula....it is as good as seeing the first scan! Enjoy! xx

omg the best experience was hearing little bambinos heartbeat beating away at around 130-140 is this good, Midwife said it was a very strong heartbeat, has made me feel a bit better about bambino now roll on the next scan x

Aww yay :yay: I cried first time I heard my sons lol

This time I haven't heard the hb yet, got my 16 wk midwife appointment next week so hopefully she'll find it then.

I hired a doppler a while back, but I never found the hb and sent it back without re-renting it. In the paperwork that came with it htough it didn't say anything about how frequently to use/not to use xxx

Yeah this was my 16 weeek appointment and i was soo looking forward to it, MW has said to go to my original date of 6th june so ticker is 2 days behind at moment, mine was found straight away luckily she preapred me saying dnt worry if i dnt find it first time and we both couldnt miss it xxx

Aww... it's lovely, isn't it? I didn't expect I'd hear mine until my 16 week appointment on Jan 4th, but I was in for a consultant appointment about bloods today and my midwife said she'd try the doppler if I liked, although it might be early to find it easily. Luckily she found it almost immediately! Hubby was there too and you should have seen the grin on his face. Magic!
xx

Awww its amazing when you hear their tiny lil heartbeat for the first time....its so much faster than ours xx

sounds sooo weird but is beautiful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back