Healthcare help, or are they just mugging me off?

jillybear1587

Reaction score
Hi again ladies,hope you are all getting on well in your 1st trimester and all your little beans are doing well :D..

So.. i wrote to you all a couple of days ago with what i was experiencing, and still am.

Im still bleeding (sorry for TMI), its settling on pads but just a little bit, its not saturating a towel and i only change so often for hygiene. Have not passed any clots, it just looks like AF when you are on the pill, not heavy and not a consistent red, kinda watery looking but AF looking.

So i called the early pregnancy ward which i was told to if i had bleeding, cramps etc, and told her i was bleeding, but she said as im not saturating sanitary towels and it mostly comes when i wipe its not of concern to them ( thanks for that makes me feel great) and she said that scans are not available over the weekend so i would have to go A and E, who would send me there anyway and they still couldn't do anything as scans are not available over the weekend.. so i said ok i will just have to wait till the scan im booked in for Thursday.

Playing on my mind, i took 3 different pregnancy tests ( i am aware they can still show positive for some time after a MC) and all 3 had very strong red lines which came up almost instantly and did my last clear blue, which still says 3+ pregnant.. also tried an ovulation test, as i thought if i had MC, maybe this is AF, and the test came back with a dark blue line and one that was slightly less darker, but i had the smiley face.

I started to sneeze alot yesterday and no have a full on cold :(..

anybody have any ideas, tips or experiences in the same as me?

mwah xx:hugs:

Last edited:
Hi jilly

I've just got back from my local early gynaecological unit and they also can't do scans at weekends but were happy to do one tomorrow.

I was advised that Mondays are normally very busy with lots more people coming in after the weekend.

I know very little, but I'm guessing if you're bleeding then the only thing they could do for you is a scan, so it doesn't sound like you're being fobbed off - I guess the question is do you want to go in earlier this week than the early scan you already have booked?

In the mean time take heart from your positive tests and that there are women out there who do bleed during pregnancy but still have healthy babies.

If you are lying down I've heard it is better to lie on your left hand side than back/right due to where your heart is located.

xx

yeah i know, does it sound bad of me to be thinking negative now so it doesnt hurt as much if i am told the worst? obs i would be over the moon ecstatic to be told its a live feotus who is just an early bean but i would love more then anything to see the heartbeat on thursday.

As i am in no pain and not passing anthing large or clots, i will keep my scan for thursday, as there maybe people who need urgent scans more then me, bt obs if i get pain or circumstances change i will go up the hospital.

fingers crossed eh!

hope all was ok for you hun xxx

I had a bleed at 6 weeks whilst i was out came back and had a puddle in my underwear. Alarm bells rung and i went to A&E explained i was 6 weeks and they saw me staright away, took bloods, did a test and an internal :( this was on the saturday, on the sunday evenign the epu rang and got me an appointment for the follwing wednesday so a couple day. I would have gone staright to hospital x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back