health vistor

mrz85

Reaction score
has ur health vistor visted u at home yet ,what did she talk to u about mine is coming wednesday afternoon x

I never met my HV until after my LO was born - I think it was about 2 or 3 days later? Sorry cant be of any use :)

I still haven't met mine! Summer is 15 days old and still heard nothing!! After care is rubbish xx

I met mine at 37 weeks, she gave me some leaflets and gave advice about breast feeding and baby groups and stuff. I had another health visitor visit me when Finn was 2 weeks xx

I met mine a couple of weeks ago and she is lovely! Gave me lots of first time mum advice, red book and said she would ring me after the birth to come see me - I think she said 2 weeks after lo is born?

keiras 4 weeks and has only just been seen by the HV after being discharged by the MW 2 weeks ago so your very lucky to be seen so early.
Mine weighed baby, spoke to me about a few things and then went through all the classes i could go to and clinics at our local surestart centre x

I still haven't met mine! Summer is 15 days old and still heard nothing!! After care is rubbish xx
OMG congrats !! I missed it never knew u had ur little one !!!! I love the name summer x

so i take it they come once and then after baby is born

I'm not having any home visits til the day after I come home from hospital with my baby x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'll get a couple of visits before LO is born, as the HV have alot to do with the CONI scheme x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back