The health visitor has just been.....

ASD123456

Reaction score
..............and Rudy now weighs 15lb 6oz and is 62cm long at 7 weeks and 2 days :shock: ! He is now off the growth charts, but is in proportion for height and weight. Health vistor said he is just destined to be a big baby.

I knew he was big, but not ths big. My boobie milk must have manure in it!!!! A man thought he was 9 months old yesterday! :lol:

Alex xxx

Wooo go you, your boobies and wee (?!?!?) man Rudy! That is fabulous!

Go super boobs!!! Well done you, thats fantastic! You are making double cream instead of milk! :rotfl:

He weighs a pound less than Morgan! :lol:

Wow - that's great news, what a little star! Magic booby milk! :cheer: :cheer:

Hurrah for boobies!
And Hurrah for lanky babies. Green bean was 63 cms at 6 weeks and now wears 12 to 18 month clothes! Although he is not as heavy as Rudy and was only just over 14lbs at 7 weeks. Green bean is going to be tall and thin, sounds like Rudy is going to be a rugby player! Bless him. Well done you xxxx

ASD123456 said:
..............and Rudy now weighs 15lb 6oz and is 62cm long at 7 weeks and 2 days :shock: ! He is now off the growth charts, but is in proportion for height and weight. Health vistor said he is just destined to be a big baby.

I knew he was big, but not ths big. My boobie milk must have manure in it!!!! A man thought he was 9 months old yesterday! :lol:

Alex xxx

he weighs exactly the same as connor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go rudy!! :cheer:

WOW :shock: My Collier is 15lb 1 half oz at 3 months
well done you and Rudy :clap:

:shock: he's heavier than Anjali who is 5 months !!

:shock: Also heavier than Flod at 4.5 months!!! She's Little Miss Average though :rotfl:

YEY for big babies :cheer:

Aiden was last weighed/measured at 9 weeks and was 15lb 10oz and 64cm :lol: Same as you, he is spot on for his height, not an ounce of chubbiness on him either :rotfl:

Big babies are the best :cheer:

l he's as long as ryan is and he's 6 months tomorrow!!! lol bless him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back