Health visitor

TORino

Reaction score
Came round today. I know some of you guys hate yours but I lucked out I think.

She's really lovely and has this knack of making me feel confident about myself and my ability to look after my princess.

I mentioned to her about the pumping so I can have a break etc and how I was struggling cos of sterilising the pump etc (which she said I should do after each use annoyingly)

So she went away and brought me a medela harmony manual breast pump to keep so I have 2 and it's easier to express.

Those things cost 30-40 scoobies!

Oh and Tilly chops is 55cm long and weighs 11lb 12oz now :)

That's so good glad she makes you feel nice

Mine made me feel good too this week and well done Tilly for being such a big girl.

Xx

Wow that's brill! Mine's nice but I never see her! She came to the house once at 2 weeks, and I'm seeing her next week at the Children's centre for Evie's 6 week check and as far as I know that's it!! What do other people get as standard?

I won't actually see mine again til 16 weeks!!

Apart from when I go to clinic x

Thats really nice, lovely to hear of a good HV! Well done on tillys weight gain too x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

That's great hun, she sounds lovely

I really like mine too, she's helpful and has good advice

Wow, she gave you a breast pump!! I have to go to this awful health centre & it's always packed & I see a different woman each time & they are always full of really bad breast feeding advice & make me feel rubbish about everything. I used to cry every time when I got home, but I've learnt to just get him weighed & ignore the rest now! So wish I had someone lovely & supportive to talk to sometimes! This forum has become my health visitor I think!

Cool! :D

My actual HV is rather nice if you like that sort of thing, when she was coming round all she did was tell us what a good job we are doing but that we need to expect to make mistakes and she was only there to help, to ring her if we needed her etc. It's all the other's I'd like to punch lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back