Healing skin

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Any idea what's good to put on a section scar to help it heal from the outside or even to moisturise and take care of the new skin so that it doesn't get all lumpy and pucker? I have a lovely neat barely visible bikini scar and would like to keep it that way!

Sue

Bio oil is meant to be the best for this. It helps with scars and stretch marks and smells gorgeous. You can get it fro Boots, it is pricey (about £9 for a small bottle) but I think its great.

I didn't do anything special with my previous 2 scars and they're barely visible - no puckers on the actual scars, but a few lumps where they split. The skin above my scars is all puckered with a lurvely overhang, but that didn't happen until my 2nd section, even then it wasn't too bad, it's awful now though. The rest of my tum is full of stretch marks though, so it will never see daylight again (not that it's ever seen daylight!!).

Tracy

I still have a crap scar that gets sore from time to time, not much helps to be honest, but anything is worth a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back