Torn Libia?

Kas

Reaction score
:oops: Sorry to ask Ladies but when I was giving birth to Kaiden 8 weeks ago, I managed to tear my Libia (flap of skin on the Vag, I think), the midwife said she couldnt stich it due to the softness of the skin, and was adamant that it would heal of its own accord. well 8 weeks later it still hasnt healed, the edges have healed up so i dont see the two sides ever healing together, has anyone ever had the same thing, im too embaressed to ask my doctor coz hes male. thanks

I would get it checked out hun just incase. Can you ring and ask to see a female doctor? Has it been causeing you any pain or discomfort? sorry I cant offer anymore help Iv not heard of this happening before! hope it sorts itself out I know after having a baby you get so fed up of being messed with down below you would rather not be checked, but you should do if you are concerned

Hi

I had to be cut in theatre between my front and back bums lol :oops:

Anyway, it didn't heal properly, the 2 sides healed but weren't joined together so I thought it would never heal. Anyway, this was 13.5 weeks ago and it's getting better all the time. It is healing, but VERY slowly. Definately get it checked out, but bear in mind it may take months.

Hope it heals sooner than mine did xx

:pray:Hope that it does coz i think it looks weird enough without having tears on it LOL, il have it checked soon thanks for your replys xkelx

:pray:Hope that it does coz i think it looks weird enough without having tears on it LOL, il have it checked soon thanks for your replys xkelx

lol :lol:

I know what you mean about male doctor though my doctor is gorgeous and I wouldnt want him checking me out down below :oops:

well my doctors lovely too and he kinda gets a red face when I go in there which makes me even more embaressd LOL :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back