Getting annoyed now!

hennaly

Reaction score
I have tried 1000 time to upload an avatar, it works on every other forum i have been on and the size is actually smaller than asked but it will not do it, i have tried several of my photos and none will upload its really getting on my nerves now.

How big is your image? What error message are you getting?

it says 'file size must be between o and 9kib but it is only about 8 and the width and height are smaller than requested too :(

If you can email the image to me at admin @ pregnancyforum.co.uk (without the spaces), I'll take a look for you :)

thankyou
shall i send the original size and you can resize it how you would do it?

Yes, have received it now, thank you. Our avatar limits are currently set to 125 pixels wide and 200 pixels high, with a maximum file size of 10Kb.

I have re-sized your image and emailed it back to you, let me know if you have any further problems in uploading it :)

Yey thankyou i really appreciate it.
Oh and did i tell you im a Laura B too :wink:

oooooo no you didn't!

Good job I nabbed my username before you did :lol:

Im wanting to change my avatar too and having the same problem! :(

Foxxi, do you want to do the same? Email the pic to me and I'll check/change the size for you?

You don't have to upload them, mine is hosted somewhere else I just use the "link to off-site avatar" bit in my control panel.

LauraB said:
Foxxi, do you want to do the same? Email the pic to me and I'll check/change the size for you?

I pm'd you.. thankyou

edit - I just reread this thread..I'll email it to you now :D

Urchin said:
You don't have to upload them, mine is hosted somewhere else I just use the "link to off-site avatar" bit in my control panel.

I'll have a go now...see if that'll work for me :D Thankyou. Edit - nah...still cant do it! :( . Another edit - wont worl cos the file is too big :(

Oh Urchin...while I remember..I just gonna send you a pm about your silver keyrings :D

Foxxi said:
Urchin said:

I'll have a go now...see if that'll work for me :D Thankyou. Edit - nah...still cant do it! :( . Another edit - wont worl cos the file is too big :(

Oh Urchin...while I remember..I just gonna send you a pm about your silver keyrings :D

as long as it is smaller than 125 wide by 200 high it should work? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back