• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heading back to the gym

Princess81

Reaction score
Well now I've made it to 12 weeks I'm going to start back at the gym.
Ive had to eat so much in tri1 to prevent nausea that I've felt myself putting on the pounds :-(
So we have a gym at work and I'm intending on doing 30-40 mins of light exercise per day.
Also, now the nausea has gone I find myself eating less again. Time to nip the weight gain in the bud!
Anyone else gonna do this?
Hoping it'll help bring my energy levels up :eh: x

I am planning to get back to the gym as soon as sickness has gone - I have kept up my walking and swimming but have put on nearly a stone in 6 weeks :s

I've gained 12lbs in 12 weeks but if I can keep that at bay I'd be happier. Most of my eating has been fruit so I can only really put the gain down to lack of exercise :oooo: x

I remember the constant nausea when i was pregnant before. The fact that it's constant makes me laugh at the term morning sickness!

It is funny though how eating takes away the feeling of Nausea, even if it is for a short while.

I'm only 4 weeks so i'm enjoying all my food now before the sickness kicks in at around 6 weeks like before. Bring on those doughnuts!!

I'm still running and gymming, although plan to start changing my work outs and go to aqua yoga and yoga when I'm back, at about 12 weeks. I'll run while I can though. Pilates for pregnancy app on iphone is pretty good and I'm working through that while I'm here cos there is no gym OR pool, argh! and its too hot/humid to run.

I can't wait to be able to exercise again, when nausea relents. Even a little walk is a killer these days...

Take it easy Princess, no fast tracks on the iPod ;)

If a tune comes on i can be in the zone and not realise i'm going so fast :)

I doubt there's much danger of that for me these days Louise :lol:

Gym was a bad bad word when I was pregnant :lol: I don't think I even looked at one never mind go into one! Glad the sickness has went hun, hopefully you will get a bit more energy as time goes on x

what are you planning on doing hun? i must sign up for my maternity fitness class!!

i can't believe you gained 12lbs!! its making me worry as i've gained....0!!! mainly through illness but its not going on :(

P.S - misss youuuuuuuuuu xxx

I've kept up my gym membership because its only round the corner and has a big lovely pool. I'm hoping I can soon do some gentle treadmill work and swimming soon. They also do a prenatal exercise class that I'd like to try.

However I've just scarfed down 2 packets of quavers and half a chocolate orange. I can't wait for the sickness to subside so I can eat properly.

It's a bad thing that I've gained it though cos it's not baby its just lard! Max I shouldve gained is 6lbs.
I'll only be doing light stuff on the cross trainer and the bike, no sets of sprints or anything.
6 days and I'll be there pos! Xx

The only time I go into the gym is when I have to clean it. Down side to working in a leisure centre I never want to stay after my shift to do anything even tho it is free!! Might persuade myself to go swimming or do some classes when my energy comes back xx

I've been so tired that I haven't done anything and can also feel the pounds going on. However, I'm starting to feel a bit better now, so planning on going back to my regular aerobics classes 2-3 times a week, plus a couple of games of badminton. Then once we've gone public I'm going to start swimming a couple of times a week. It's not only good for us to keep the weight gain sensible, but the fitter we are the fitter the LOs are too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back