The coffee monsters back!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I've always been a big fan of coffee but since being pregnant I have totally gone off it, just the thought of it made me feel sick...until a couple days ago!

All of a sudden I'm wanting it again, have had 1 cup a day for the past couple days and have been getting headaches which I'm sure must be my body going into shock having not drunk any for so long.

Any one else finding they can eat and drink stuff now that they went off in early pregnancy?

Nope, in fact the opposite :( i can barely eat anything. thank god for mash potato, soup and toast.lol.

I've gone from being a meat and fish lover to a veggie.lol.

I went off garlic and mushrooms, but today I fancied a bit of garlic bread and I loved it :D

I'm pretty much back to normal. I went off eggs for weeks and weeks and now I could eat scrambled egg or an omelette again if I wanted to. :D

Ive gone off so much foods and drinks, hopefully ill be able to eat them soon,

I did go off practically everything at first and could only manage fruit but am well and tryly back to normal, now with a vengence :D

Oooo Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks is sooo good

I struggle to find anything that I can eat :(

im eating some of th stuff ive gone off but some is still a no no ! like digestives :puke:

For some reason I can't eat chicken it's not the taste of it I just can't eat it.
I had a really nice chicken tikka masala the other night but I picked out all the chicken pieces :puke:

I even fancied a roast chicken dinner the other night but I bought beef instead i knew i'd end up wasting it...Weird

In my first few weeks of pregnancy all I could drink was orange squash and normally I hate squash!!
Now all I ever want to eat is mash potato's and tinned tomatos mushed together!! Yuk I know!

xkikix said:
In my first few weeks of pregnancy all I could drink was orange squash and normally I hate squash!!
Now all I ever want to eat is mash potato's and tinned tomatos mushed together!! Yuk I know!

I keep wanting tinned tomatoes on toast... I've not had it yet though!

Mashed potato with sweetcorn, tinned tuna and mayonaise??? What??

If i ate anything from mcdonalds i would be sick but now i can eat certain things. I went off garlic bread but still cant eat that! oh and ive just started managing to hold down fruit juice which i havent bee able to do since about 7 weeks pregnant!! :cheer:

DebbieM said:
I'm pretty much back to normal. I went off eggs for weeks and weeks and now I could eat scrambled egg or an omelette again if I wanted to. :D

same here

eggs were my staple diet before so it's a relief to have them back!

I love coffee again like you mm, Im almost craving it now which is bad :? I can manage on my 2-3 cups a day though. I loved tea before but I wont touch it now...weird ay. As for food, Im not gonna even go there, Il be here forever ALTHOUGH I will just mention I haventy eaten anymore crabsticks in bed :rotfl:

i used to drink coffee a little, maybe a cup a day but now when my OH has a cup i cant go near him, the smell makes me :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back