Feeling pants

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
God im feeling pants today.

Woke up this morning with pains in my tummy and lower back which felt like a water infection coming on. I managed to get back to sleep after OH went to work and since ive got up the pains have gone so im not sure if it was just my body stretching etc but my god it hurt. My back is still sore tho :( an has been on and off for the past week.

Im also having headaches that I just cant shift (ive always suffered from headaches but normally can take ibuprofen which I cant take at the moment) im exhausted and having very funny poo's.. sorry if its TMI but its all or nothing at the min and its black, could it be black from the folic acid im taking?? Im due at he midwife a week tomorrow for my 16 week bloods and have a list in my notes of stuff I wanna ask :lol: shes going to love me! ... then to top it off the heartburn and trapped wind is still about.... I thought we were meant to start blooming in 2nd Tri but today im feeling worse then I did in 1st Tri and im a spotty greasy mess :(

Arggghhh I duno I just needed to have a rant I guess :cry: sorry for the long post girls!!

Ah, you poor thing!!!!! :hug:

Your poo could be to do with folic acid, I stopped taking it at week 13 as its only really essential for first 12 weeks. My sister found she got an upset tummy when she took it after 12 weeks. You get folic acid from certain foods as well.

I am sure you look lovely x

Hello Mrs Brightside :wave:

awh dont be afraid becasuse your not alone with all these problems im suffering for all the same along with constant tiredness. I hope your not letting it get you down too much and I am sure you dont look bad at all you maybe just feel like you look horrible. But I know exactly where your coming from.

I feel like I have put soooo much weight on aswell because I was only 8stone 3pounds when I conceived now I feel huge!

You feeling any better as the day as gone on? Hope so hunni relax and take care get the OH to do all the running around for you sweetie.

:hug: :hug:

x

aw hun the joys of pregnancy! :hug:

dont worry i promise you will start to feel better soon! As for blooming...i think its a bit of a fallacy cos although i feel a lot better im still absolutely knackered all the time (although having an 8 month old who doesnt sleep doesnt help much!) and feel like the size of a house.

I went and treated myself to some new maternity clothes and now i feel tonnes better. It makes such a difference having stuff that fits properly!

hope you feel better
i didnt go into work today, full of cold, coughing like mad and still problems with groin/back pain
and i dont feel guilty about phoning in sick at all- which is most unlike me!

Aw hun!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too great just now. Cant really help other than to give you some of my super duper :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back