• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Headaches

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Morning ladies

For the past week now I've been having headaches everyday and most of the time for all of the day. They're like the start of a migraine but don't go into a fully blown migraine. They've been worse since Friday and making me sickly with it, I've had no appetite for days and thats certainly not like me.

I'm going the docs later to see what they say as it's getting me down alot now and feeling crap all the time :(

Has anyone else had this or got any advice?

Thanks x x

Last edited:
I had this from when i got pregnant up until now...haven't had one for a bit! Try and sleep it off if you can thats the only thing that gets rid of my migranes. I was getting them sometimes too because my pillows were too high and making my neck sore and going to my head so check that too x

Thanks hun. I went the docs and I've got a sinus infection so she's given me antibiotics and Codeine for the headaches! The infection is basically making my pregnancy symptoms worse n more intense hence why I'm so sicky all of a sudden and tired all the time, so she's advised me to take a week off work then go back and see her! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back