Headaches - what can I take?

Nickinakinoo

Reaction score
I've had headaches most of the time since being pregnant usually I can just ignore it but I've got a really bad one that's heading towards a migraine!

Only paracetamol I'm afraid hun.

Make sure you are drinking enough though too.

XX

I think that's what it is, I was back at work today and I only managed a cup of tea and Carton of ribena since 7 this morning :( feel like death

I've taken codeine over the last couple of weeks, it's the only thing that's taken the edge off. Cold flannels seems to ease it a little for me as well sometimes

I've taken codeine over the last couple of weeks, it's the only thing that's taken the edge off. Cold flannels seems to ease it a little for me as well sometimes

Codeine here too - got is prescribed - I've had a horrific head last few weeks (sinus infection docs think) and it's the only thing that's even touching it! Xx

I've

I was advised paracetamol but too scared to take it but did get one of those 4hezd sticks they dont hav make ur eyes water but they certainly help xx

Apparently putting frozen peas on your neck and hands and feet in hot water helps!

Have you tried the forehead strips? They really help me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back