Headaches and blurry vision?

becks20

Reaction score
Iv been getting headaches for a few weeks now and they arent normal headaches they are really painful and the right side of my head has a worse pain and feels really heavy and my blurry vision usually happens in my right eye when im having these headaches. also i end up sleeping when i get them but when i wake up there still there. Any ideas? iv got a Dr`s appt at 11.30 but just wondering if i should be asking for anything like blood pressure? as some of you know i havent been seen to as being pregnant yet till i move which is saturday then i can register at a new drs and midwifes!

Thanks x

i know slight blurred vision and come headaches are normal during first trimester - i would def say goto your appointment see what the doc says :D

Thanks, i no headaches are normal but i no some headaches mean low/high blood pressure aswell so thats wot im worryin about x

I went Dr`s he said everything is fine and he wont give me any tablets or nothing unless it gets too bad which it is but he dont want to give me anything till im 14weeks x

at least you can hopefully relax a bit knowing it's not your bp or anything causing the headaches...I hope they get better soon! There's nothing worse than a bad headache, especially when you can't do anything about it!

Might be a long shot but I've found that I get a bit of a headache if I don't drink enough water, are you well hydrated?

hi ya, i get opthalmic migranes during pregnancy which is the blurred vision. could be that. google it its quite interesting and nothing to worry about hun x

I do drink alot during day to see if that helps but it doesnt, i should drink lts anyways as iv got blood clots in my family and kidney problems also, but yea nothing to worry about but still feel really rough my head feels like its gonna fall off :( or explode lol x

How about a trip to the opticians?

i agree with inky why dont you have your eyes tested it may b something to do with that, i hope you feel better soon xxxx

i did think about that but Dr said its all to do with my blood, and he also pointed out thats why im gettin spots too lol. My pregnancy with my daughter was totally diff to this one and i think this one might put me off having anymore lol. Thanks for your advice ladies :) x

Sounds a lot like migranes, I started getting mine when I went through puberty and took years to learn how ot control them. The midwife warned me they might return during pregnancy cos its related to hormone changes. She was bloody right too! Ive only had one (fingers crossed) but they are awful, so you have my sympathy. A lot of people find that there is one food that triggers them, for me it was cheese but some people say its choc or chinese food (anything beggining with 'ch'?!?!) Might be worth some research but you dont wanna mess with your diet too much during pregnancy. xx

Thank you :) Haha i was trying to think what i ate yesterday before my headache/migrane came and guess what?! i had CHips :p maybe thats right then ill try avoid everything starting with CH now :) x

haha! We'll have to write a diet book about this!! I think alcohol and caffine can trigger too, so that might blow the whole theory but seeing as we're pregnant we can just brush over that part!!

Haha! Well i think ill avoid chips until i forget about them giving me headaches :p x

I agree with Hope - this sounds just like what i have been getting and I suffer from migraines usually - they are different in pregnancy though for me.

Hey Rosies mummy, youre back!!! Have you posted?

I want chips now, in a dippy egg!

hey,i get migraines and no tablet on the world works. sometimes with the blurry vision, lying down in a dark,quite room can help. also opticians visit may be a good idea...xxxxxxxx

i am still having migranes, i get really tired with them as they hurt my eyes but even after i lie down in a dark room they don't budge. All my doctor said was its to do with the hormones so i have to wait until my morning sickness goes to see if these migranes do aswell, if not then i have to go back and she will see what she can do. I've not suffered migranes before i was pregnant...its horrible so i understand what your having to cope with..nothing seems to work for them!! :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back